COPYRIGHT

THE MYSTERY DREAMER!!!!

Hello Earthlings!

Now that you have successfully entered the dreamland there are a few simple rules I would want you to follow.
Can you do it for your dear author???
Yes.
Fine then lets move ahead!

Firstly,
Do not copy my work. . .it's a little request. Any requests for copying and part of the book, will be ignored. This is my piece of work and use your own ideas for your book.
If you come across any person who is copying my work, please do inform me. If any signs of copying are seen, you will be reported immediately.

Plagiarism is punishable by law and it is my right as a writer to protect my work.

I repeat no signs of copying will be ignored or taken lightly.

Second,
Also, translations are not allowed. The book is written by me and will be edited by me in due time. I do not accept translation requests, so any such requests will be completely ignored.

Third,
If you have any questions regarding the book you can comment about it. . .I'll surely answer .

Fourth,
No hurtful or rude comments,  I will not tolerate them and they will immediately be deleted and you will be reported.
Also, English is not my mother tongue so some grammatical & spelling mistakes are bound to occur. So, kindly ignore them as they will be rectified when the book will be edited which will happen as soon as it gets over.
Or, you can always be a dear and point it out for me, polietly.

Fifth,
Do not promote any other book or any other author's work in here.
It is plain rude and offensive

Sixth,
All the characters, places in the story are a part of my imagination anything related to a living person is purely coincidence.

Seventh,
Also I did not mean any offence in any part of the story, so, if you did feel bad, I am sincerely sorry.

Eighth,
All the covers for THE MYSTERY DREAMER will be galdly accepted. You can always send it to me and earn yourself a dedication in the following chapter of the book.

And lastly,
ENJOY!!

I KNOW MY WRITING IS NOT THE BEST, BUT IT'S MY FIRST BOOK AND I AM TRYING.

IF YOU PLAN TO STICK AROUND, I PROMISE YOU THE BOOK WILL GET BETTER!!!

ALL POSITIVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE GLADLY ACCEPTED!

Bye!
Stay happy,
Until next time.

With love,
FashionabelyyyyyLate.