CHAPTER 17: A PARTY GONE WRONG

Your best teacher, is your
last mistake!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

Come to the party tonight.

His words echoed in my brain as I stared at the the mirror adjusting my earings.

They match perfectly with my dress. The lace dress was a beautiful shade of white and it stopped mid thigh.

Simple and classy are the only two words to describe it. I was putting on my brown ankle length boots as my thoughts drifted to him once again.

I really don't understand how the guy works. One moment he was hugging me and the next moment he invites me to a party, which is not even his, may I add and then disappears.

Whatever, why am I even thinking about him?

"Woah girl! you look amaaaaazing." Livi said while draging the word.

"Don't I always?" I smirked in her direction only to be greeted by a smack on the face.

"You were supposed to say thank you and you look very hot, olivia." she said with her hands on her hips.

Fishing for compliments, I see.

"Come on. Lets go we are already late." she satrted pulling me out of my appartment.

"Livi I am not so sure. I don't know anyone out there." I told her nervously.

Yes, I am nervous.

It's my first high school party and I have no one with me.

The alcohol, the buzz, ear-piercing music...true that these things fascinated me, but I am in a unfamiliar place, with strangers around me, and I don't exactly trust anyone here, yet.

"We are here!" she exclaimed,  while pulling her keys out of the ignition.

Giving myself an inspirational talk in my mind, I took a deep breath and turned to look at her.

"I guess I am re-" the smile disappeared from my face, on seeing her nervous and tensed expression.

"Is something wrong? You looking good, if that's what you're thinking about." I reassured her and she gave me a smile.

"I know I look beautiful, let's go in." We both got out of her car and made our way towards the house.

The house was huge, magnificent infact. The loud music resonated through the walls and the dim lights added to the party mood.

Getting in was no problem at all. Olivia spoke to the host, awarded him with a kiss, and we are in the house.

It's safe to say that the house doesn't look very pretty from the inside.

With drunk teenagers scattered everywhere and red glasses covering the floor, the aftermath of the party would definitely be diasterous.

I really pity the person who needs to clean this shit up.

I looked at the glass of drink in my hand surprised. I might have unconciously picked it up. Gulping the whole thing in one go, I made my way to the dance floor.

Drink after drink, I kept on gulping them and they kept appearing. Letting  the music guide my body, I threw my hands up in the air and started swaying to the beat.

Soon enough, I felt hands on my waist, but I ignored them and continued dancing.

After a lot of spiked punch, flirty boys and wild dancing, I found myself on the couch with a soda can in my hand.