CHAPTER 21: THE FUCKING REALITY

Secrets aren't secrets,
They are weapons.
You can save them in your pocket until
you need them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is dedicated to @nafisa0624 for the beautiful cover.
Thank you!
Keep sending covers and banners for The Mystery Dreamer and I'll surely put it up in the upcoming chapters.
ENJOY!
________________________________

Ria's pov:-

The last few weeks have passed in a blur. No trouble, except for a little bit of drama with Candice and her fake ass minions.

Olivia and I have become 'friends' again, as she prefers to call it, but it'll never the same.

Atleast not for me.

You can feel the awkwardness in the air, and I have a feeling that it's going to stick around for a while.

Meanwhile, I've been working on building up my relationship with Zeeve.

It's better than before.

Way better.

We have grown closer over the last few days.

The game has helped me discover so many things, both about him and myself.

When we are alone, he is a different person.

But we don't talk in school. That would raise too many doubts and questions and trouble...obviously caused by Zeeve's female appreciators.

So we talk in the evening.

Every evening he stands outside my work place waiting for me to finish up and then we walk back home.

We walk together till the central park and then he leaves for his house while I walk back to mine.

"Miss. Khanna can you give us the answer to this question?" the annoying Mathematics teacher asked me.

I fucking swear on chocolates, the old hag has a problem with me.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Of course, you don't! You were busy staring at the view outside the window."

I simply stare at her face.

"Detention!"

The old woman is causing too much trouble. It was just a couple of days ago she gave me detention for borrowing a pen.

For borrowing a damn fucking pen!

And now, she gives me detention for looking outside the window.

I take the slip, pick up my bag from the floor, and walked out of the classroom, closing the door with a bang.

She can fuck her puppies for all I care.
.
.
.
.

"Hey!" Olivia greeted me, as she took a seat opposite to mine and put her tray of fries on the table.

Well, that was her worst mistake because half of them were gobbled up by Brandon, not even a second later.

"What the hell is your problem? They were my fries and I did not say anything about sharing them, especially with you!" she snapped while Paige snickered.

"But you kept it on the table, so I assumed that you wanted to share them with me," Brandon answered with a mouth full and some of it even fell on the table.

"Eat with your mouth shut! And don't speak when you have food in your mouth!" Paige scolded him lightly and also smacked his head.

"Sorry ma'am," Brandon mumbled sarcastically and the turned to Olivia with his eyes wide open and a pout on his face.