CHAPTER 31: THE TRUTH!

Temporary people give permanent lessons!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"It's not Olivia." Brandon whispered.

"It is." Paige hissed.

"Shut the fucking hell up!" we are currently following Olivia to see if see does something or not.

"Why is she entering that classroom?" Paige asked while pushing her glasses up her nose.

"We'll see."

After a few seconds, we got up approached the door. Opening it slightly, the sight was enough to scar me for life.

Jayden and Olivia were doing the deed. The dirty deed.

Quickly shutting the door, I looked at Brandon and Paige who looked equally alarmed.

"That was scary!" Paige said rubbing her eyes.

"No! It was fucking traumatic!" Brandon cursed.

"It isn't Olivia." I said.

They both turned to look ate with wide eyes, their previous banter forgotten.

"How do yo-" Paige looked like someone killed a puppy in front of her.

"She has seven scoobies, and if you look at her bag, you'll find all seven there."

"Oh."

"Now, who is next?" Brandon asked.

"I suggest we ask Olivia if she recognises the scoobie or not. It would directly lead us to the culprit."

"Yep. It's a sensible idea."

"Let's do it just before lunch. She is busy right now." Brandon cringed while saying that.

"Fine."

"Done!"
.
.
.
.

"Did you find Olivia?" I asked Paige.

"Yep! She'll be coming out of the washroom in a few seconds. We will corner her then and pressurise her into answering our questions." Paige rubbed her hand as she spoke.

She looks like an evil witch right now.

"You'll do no such thing Paige."

"But tha-"

"No Paige! I want you and Brandon to simply ask her if she recognises the scoobie or not. She didn't do it, so she should not be involved in the mess."

"Ok"

"That's better. See you in the break."

"Yeah. Be careful." Brandon warned me before leaving with Paige.

Soon this game will end.
.
.
.
.

"You ready?" I jumped at the sudden sound.