BONUS CHAPTER 1

Zeeve's pov:-

Fuck! She looks enchanting, like a queen;

The queen of seduction.

I watched as her hips moved with the beat, the way she threw her head back and laughed.

I stared as she threw her hand up and ruffled her hair.

Lord help me!

I glared at the guys around her. It didn't escape my notice how they oggoled at her, with their hungry, greedy perverted eyes.

But she was oblivious to the attention she had captured. She looked like she was enjoying herself, like a free bird.

"Will you do it?" I turned to look at Candice, who looked very unpleasant in the tight red dress she has put on...for me, of course.

Red is definitely not her colour, but the dumb bitch just can't understand that.

"Hello? Did you die or something?" Candice spoke as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"I was thinking, something which you clearly don't do. And, just a little hint, never wave your hand in front of my face again. Ok?" I said and put my drink on the table, to roll up the sleeves of my button up.

"That was so fascinating. I feel hot." one of Olivia's friend squealed behind me, not so discreetly.

I ignored them as my eyes settled on Ria's dancing figure, once again.

Now, I feel hot too.

I smirked as I saw her pick another drink.

Ah, one to many.

She'll regret getting drunk.

I'll make sure she does.

Enjoy the night while you can, darling. It won't be pleasant for long.

With my thoughts still stuck on her, I turned away from the window.

.
.
.
.

It's been an hour or so, but there is no sign of Ria. I tired to look around as discreetly as possible, but no success.

I was sipping on my beer, listening to Oscar rambling about some shit.

I need to do the damn task tonight.

Her bravery is spreading to the other students, and we definitely don't want that.

Putting her in place would be an indirect warning to our other bravehearts.

They should know the consequenses of rebelling against us. They'll all pay the price, starting with Ria.

I have always believed that challenges make life interesting, but overcoming them, is what makes life meaningful.

After losing my parents, surviving was a challenge for me.

After meeting mom, being an obidient son was a challenge for me.

When we adopted Zeleine, protecting her was a challenge for me.

All the best things in life were challenges to me.

Ria was a challenge for me.

I found her confidence, arrogance,ego and feistiness attractive.

I still remember the day I first saw her. Those long legs, sexy brown eyes, thick black hair and those perfect curves.

I was smitten by her beauty. But most of all, I love the way she looked into my eyes, without backing down.