CHAPTER 12: A MESSED UP PERSONALITY

The miles between us
can't keep us apart,
We'll keep each other
close at heart!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov-

Another day filled with crap is awaiting me. I swear, I hate mornings. I believe, the worst thing a person could experience is the fucking alarm clock, blarring in their ears and the sun glaring at their cute sleeping faces.

I can do hundreds of assignments willingly, fight a thousand people and even eat broccoli, but, I can never get out of the bed happily. Pushing the soft, warm comforter off your body, seems like the most difficult task on the planet.

I rubbed my face and groaned. I feel so grumpy today, and I didn't even get out of bed.

I closed my eyes, trying to recollect the previous night, but one look at the now shabby dress, all the events came crashing down.

But, one particular thought struck a nerve. Zeeve and I fought.

Fight= Angry Zeeve= Drama at school.

Can't a cute, little teenager breathe in peace?!

After finally deciding that today is going to be a lazy day, I pulled out a black hoodie that had the words SLAY written in gold and some random leggings. Tying my hair, in what can be called a bun, I grabbed an apple and left for school.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Ria, what happened to you? You were literally sleeping in English." Olivia commented as we made our way towards the cafeteria.

"An overdramatic dinner sucked all the energy out of me."

I feel so tired. I swear I'll only sleep today.

Fuck school, Fuck teachers!

"Tell me what happened." she literally screamed in my ear.

"I'll become deaf in a few days, if you continue like this." I rubbed my right ear gently.

"No one cares about it." I turned to look at her in disbelief.

After getting our food, we sat on an empty table towards the back of the cafeteria. We were enjoying lunch by fooling around and mindlessely talking to each other.

I honestly felt free.

Free of all the anger, rudness , hatered inside me.

I felt light and happy.

That was until somebody decided that it would be good to settle themselves on our table...uninvited may I add.

Yes ladies and gentlemen you got it right it is none other than Zeeve fucking Knight and his friends.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia asked them, while I ate my food not acknowledging them.

Seems as though I am not the only one with a problem.

"Eating obviously." Blake shrugged.

"Dear twin, you have most definitely have lost a good amount of brain cells from the very few you had in the first place. You're unable to understand basic human actions." that was Oscar.

"Hey!" Olivia exclaimed when Zeeve put his hand in her plate.

"Shut up, dumbo!" she glared at Oscar.

"Hey Ria!" Oscar turned to me.

"Hi."

"Where is Jayden?" Olivia asked.