CHAPTER 25: CONFUSE ME.

In the end, we don't remember
the words of our enemies,
But the silence of
our friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

'You are really selfish!'

'You don't think about anyone else, but yourself.'

'You don't deserve to live.'

'Noooo...wait! please listen to me. I am sorry. Give me a chance. I'll I--I will do every--everything you ask me to do.' I cried but she kept on moving away from me.

'Just don't go. Please, just don't leave me alone.' I whispered as I watched her shadow disappear while I sat on the floor clutching my chest.

'You can't leave. Best-friends are meant to stay with each other forever. But you left me broken when I needed you the most.'

'You don't deserve my friendship.'

'Please don't say that. Please.'

'The truth hurts right?'

I was breathing hard. The words were repeating in my brain like a broken record player.

This was the third nightmare in the same night. The pills aren't working either, and I am pretty sure that if I comsume one more pill, I'll die of drug overdose.

I feel like shit. My mouth stinks of puke, my hair is a mess and my room looks as though it were hit by a tornado.

I turned to see the clock flashing 4:45 am in bright red letters.

I groaned internally.

I was sweating and shivering at the same time. My muscles felt as though they were stretched for a mile and my throat is sore as hell.

Guess I am down with a fever.

Life sucks ass sometimes.

I don't know when, but sleep overtook me while I was tossing and turning in the bed.
.
.
.
.

"Aaaachhoooo" this is probably the hundreth time I have sneezed in the past twenty minutes.

"God bess you!" Paige said while rubbing my back soothingly.

"That was a long-ass sneeze."

"Shut it Brandon." Paige glared at him.

"What did you do to yourself Ria?" She questioned gently.

"You look like a monster with those red swollen eyes, dark bags, red nose and your voice is perfect for the finishing touch."

"Thanks for telling me how hideous I look." I said though it sounded like a dying frog.

I guess the cold shower in the middle of the night gave me this terrible cold as a present.

I feel so sick right now!