CHAPTER 19: A GAME?

However broken you might be,
Never run back to the reason
that broke you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"And, she is my granddaughter Ria Khanna." I smiled as grandpa introduced me to yet another buissnessman.

Though the man is smiling at me, I can clearly see the curiosity in his eyes.

Not even an hour has passed by, and I am already wanting to go back home.

The curious glances and questioning looks people are casting at me, are becoming too much to handle.

Just to fucking pass time, I am sitting in the corner, like a five year old, counting the number of girls in stutty dresses and all the handsome men around...but it seems as though the clocks have stopped working all together.

The venue was beautiful. Everything was up to the mark. The place had no drawbacks, no flaws.

The food was tasty and there was plenty of it probably because the rich don't eat in public and the ones who saw me with food, looked at me like I am a damn alien.

There is food and I am hungry, the sentence makes perfect sense to me.

"Ria! Come here child, I want you to meet someone." grandpa called and I groaned internally.

"Hello," I put on a fake smile for the person standing in front of me. Surprisingly, it's a woman this time, rather than an old, grumpy, half bald man

She has blonde shoulder length hair and green eyes. She's wearing a red dress and she looks beautiful honestly.

"Hi darling! Your grandpa told me you go to Westwoods High, my son goes there too! Just wait for a second, I'll call him. Maybe you know him, otherwise you can get to know him." she said all of that in a single breath.

She can definitely talk!

"Zee! Zee come here, darling."

Hmm...Zee sounds familiar, but I don't fucking remember where I've heard the name before.

"Yes maa, you called?"

You got to be fucking kidding me!

Standing in front of me, is none other than Zeeve fucking Knight.

"Ria he is my son Zeeve and I am Camilia. Sorry, I was so excited that I forgot to introduce myself." she flashed me a sweet smile, however all my senses have seemed to stop working all together.

What the fuck is he doing here?!

Can my life get any worse?

But, he can't be her son. He just can't.

They look nothing like each other. Camilia is blond and has a pair of green eyes while Zeeve has black hair and blue eyes to match.

A stark contrast.

Secondly, Camilia is very fair while Zeeve has beautiful sun kissed skin.