CHAPTER 7: LET THE WAR BEGIN

Hello, this chapter is dedicated to NDIVHUWO56
________________________________

Life is very complicated...
Don't waste time questioning it
Cause even if you find the answers,
The questions would have been changed a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

Suddenly, it felt as though my feet had been super glued to the ground. All my movements were restricted.

I could only watch.

Watch as people clicked pictures of my bike, made sick jokes about it.

This is what I meant when I say people leave no chance to put you down.

Humans are jealous creatures. They want to be at the top, and when they can't reach there, they pull you down. Cause trouble and problems in your life.

After brushing my thoughts aside, I forced my feet to move in the direction of my bike.

As people noticed me, they made way for me. It became  silent all of a sudden.

They were waiting for my reaction, waiting for me to be put down by the person who did this or stand up for myself.

I pulled the sticky note that was put on the bike's headlight and read it.

'Did you like the present, bitch?
-Love Candice'

"Hey bitch, why so quiet now? You think you can insult my boyfriend, and get away with it!" a barbie shouted at me.

Oh, girlfriend to the rescue!

"Listen here barbie and listen well," I took a step towards the stupid girl.

"I am not scared of you or your so called boyfriend, who can't man the fuck up and face me, and needs to rely on spray paint and his girlfriend to take his damn revenge." I stepped closer to her.

"The one who should be scared is you, because that puppy isn't going to save you when I do this," I twisted her hand behind her back and she screamed in pain.

"Hey! what are you doing?" one of her minions shouted.

"Shut up, if you don't want to be next." I hissed and she backed away immediately, while the barbie continued struggling.

I turned her around and showed her all the cameras that were recording us right now, and then turned to the other side and showed her face to Mr.Hottie and his friends, who were currently staring at us, with a blank expression.

"Why is your dear boyfriend not helping you now? Is he that fat that he can't move quick enough to save his girlfriend's ass?"

I pushed her and she fell on the ground.

"I'll be back at 5. I want my bike spotless otherwise I am reporting your stupid ass for vandalism."

Shooting her one last glare, I made my way out of the parking lot.

I need to walk to work now.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Tyler! Hey Oswald!"

"Hi Ria."