CHAPTER 16: STRANGE THINGS

Woah we have reached 700+ reads and 200+ votes!!!

Thank you sooo much people<3

It wouldn't have been possible without you guys!!!

Anywayssss Enjoyyyy the chapter.

Don't forget to comment😉
I'll be waiting for all your opinions.
________________________________

Isn't it strange that the people we talk about the least,
are the ones we think about
the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

Since the previous week, I have started noticing the strange behaviour of the people around me. Something has happened and I most definitely don't know about it.

For example, the nerds and geeks are walking around the hallways freely and enjoying their lunch in the cafeteria instead of spending it hiding in libraries or smelly bathrooms.

Candice and her cake-face tribe sit on chairs rather than on boys laps.

But the strangest thing I noticed, is the way Zeeve is acting around me. No glares, hurtful words, or sarcastic remarks.

He stays around me, but does not utter a word, and honestly it's kinda creepy.

Like yesterday, he came to Burger World with Blake but didn't order anything. He waited for sometime and then walked out.

I have also noticed that he does not bully people any more. No more angry tantrums or sassy remarks for teachers to deal with. He sits quietly in class and then walks out. It's almost like the people around him mean nothing to him.

Well, I don't care either, as long as he is off my back and let's me breathe in peace.

The drama is too much to handle sometimes.

"Hey Ria, there's a party tonight, you coming?" Livi broke my train of thoughts.

"Umm...I don't know,"

"Oh, come on! What could possibly go wrong?"

"I don't know, probably the fact that I don't even know the person who is throwing the party, or maybe the fact that it will be my first highschool party." I shrugged.

"What?! You didn't go to any party before?" she looked constipated, with her eyes wide open, eye-brows up and jaw hanging down.

"Nope. These kind of parties with booze, loud music and overly drunk teenagers, don't exist in India, and even if they did, my mom wouldn't have let me go, either ways."

Life in India is very different. It's more slow, conservaive and competative. There's no time for parties and alcohol is a huge no.

"Well, there is a first time for everything." she smirked.

Sometimes, I really hate this stubborn and persistent side of her.

"Fine." I agreed with a sigh.

"Yes! I convinced you to come." she smiled and clapped her hands in glee.