CHAPTER 14: SOMETHINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID

I would like to dedicate this chapter toEvansemma for being a wonderful reader. Her comments literally made my day!
Thank you so much for your support :-)
ENJOY!
________________________________

I have a thousand things to say to you,
But a thousand reasons
not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

After taking nerdy to the nurse, I groaned when realisation struck my brain. I have English now, and I am fifteen minutes late! Knowing that I am surely in for an earful from Mrs.Wilson, I made the wise choice and decided to skip English altogether.

Pulling my phone out of my back pocket, I decided to give Brandon a call. Haven't spoken to him since days.

After letting me know that he'll be accompanying me on my little ditch-the-lecture adventure, I slowly started my trek to the back of the school.

But, ten minutes have passed and there is still no sign of Brandon's little ass. Bored out of my mind, I kick the pebble in from of me and start humming to a random song.

"Ria, what are you doing here?" I looked up and my eyes met with Jayden's curious ones.

"I can always ask you the same."

Honestly, after the classroom incident, I don't feel like talking to Zeeve or his friends.

They are nothing more than a bunch of bullies, who for some damn reason, think they own the world by carring a few pounds in their pockets, obviously from their rich daddies.

"Ah! I am here for a smoke." he said with a shrug.

"I never asked."

"You did!"

"Nope, I didn't. I said I can always ask you the same thing, but technically I didn't ask you, so keep quiet and continue with your shit, or piss off."

"Ok ok!"

"Get lost then."

"But, I remember asking you a question."

"I am not answering you."

"I gave you one, it's only fair if you do the same."

"Only pussies play fair." I felt a smirk slip on my face, as his eyes widened at my comment.

Defenitely shocked.

"Just give me an answer, damn woman!" I almost want to laugh at his irritated form.

"I am waiting for someone."

"Was that so bloody hard to answer?!" he looked more annoyed now, and I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"But, where's the fun in that. You and your friends go around, causing problems, troubling other students, so it's only fair if the others treat you the same."