CHAPTER 29: TOGETHER FOREVER!

There is a little voice,
that does not use words;
Listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"And then we pushed him into the pool!" Zeeve finished and everyone burst out laughing.

Jayden literally had tears running down his face.

It looked perfect. Just the way I had imagined life to be.

Happy and carefree.

But I didn't feel at peace. My mind was a hurricane of questions. Each question struck a nerve. They were so many, but I had no answers.

I sighed.

Life freaking sucks ass sometimes!

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. I quickly picked up my stuff and got off my chair.

"Ria! Are you free tonight?" Zeeve asked me, just before I left the table.

Everyone was quiet. They all were looking at me...expectantly.

Woah! Something is definitely going on here, and I feel left out.

I simply raised a brow at him.

"Answer girly!" Olivia yelled.

My eyes met Brandon's blue ones. I looked at him for a moment and then mumbled a yes.

"Ria watch out!" but it was too late. I could feel the liquid seeping through my white shirt, staining it orange.

I closed my eyes.

Calm down, Ria. These people don't matter. Don't snap. Don't snap.

"Why did you close your eyes Ria? Can't keep your tears in?" That just fucking did it.

I turned around and slapped Candice. It was dead silent. No one dared to utter a word.

Not that there were many people left in the cafeteria. The break had ended a long time ago.

"You bitch!" she tried to slap me but I caught her arm midway.

Glaring at her, I looked around. Zeeve and the others were staring with their eyes wide while the other two caked face bitches were huddled in the corner.

"You just keep pushing it, don't you?" I looked into her eyes.

There was fear. No evil glint, no stupid comeback. There was just fear and silence.

"Answer me!" I shouted and she flinced.

Bloody weak-ass bitch!

"I...I uh...I was fo-forced to do it." she stammered

"Forced? You think I was born yesterday?" I glared at her.

"No. Th-the person left this in m...my locker for yo-you." she pulled out a note.

It was the same paper as that of the letters I had received.