CHAPTER 28 : THIS IS SHIT!

Once is happenstance,
Two is coincidence,
Times is enemy's doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't focus. My mind was jumping from one thought to another and then zeroing back to the laboratory incidence.

Who could have done it?

I am not really sure if I want to know who the person is. I don't think I am strong enough to face the fact that someone wants to harm me.

Ok, I get the fact that I am a bitch to majority of the people out there but, I never thought someone would actually go so far.

Shutting the physics textbook, I recalled the converstion I had with Brandon.

"Hey, you are awake!" Brandon smiled at me.

"Can I have some water?" I asked while looking around.

I was in the nurse's room.

"Here." Brandon passed me a glass of water.

"Thanks.You found something in the lab?"

"Nope. It was all clean. But Paige is still looking for clues out there."

"Oh. How did you get me here?"

"I didn't. It was Zeeve."

"What?!"

"Yep. He was already half-way down the hall when I saw him."

"But I never told him anything. I only called you and Paige."

"I don't know. It's good that you are safe. We can interrogate him later."

"Ok. Let's get out of here."

"Come on then. School is about to end."

"How long was I out?"

"An hour or so. The nurse said it was due to suffocation and you'll be fine when you wake up."

How did Zeeve know I was in there? I did not see him the whole day and he is not answering my phone calls.

I called Paige.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Hi Paige, I am fine. Can you come over? And take the elevator this time."

"You don't need to tell me that, bitch!"

"Thought I would remind you." I said while looking at my nails. They are too plain and too short. I should really stop cutting them. Maybe I'll ask Paige to paint them black for me.

"Be there in ten minutes." and she hung up.

"Ok" I still muttered.
.
.
.
.