CHAPTER 11: THE DINNER DRAMA

I would like to dedicate this chapter to go_away_shooshoo

Hope you enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hurts when the person who made you feel so special yesterday,
Makes you feel so unwanted today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

That annoying voice will make me commit murder one day!
Who does he think he is?
"You are late." I imitated his voice and released an angry huff.

He doesn't understand the difference between being late and being fashionably late.

Retard.

So this is what had exactly happened.

Zeeve spared no chance he got to humiliate me. He kept on commenting and cracking jokes...about me, after Willow's mother had left. Apparently, she had some 'important work' which couldn't wait.

Willow came with her cousins, who were supposed to take care of her. At least, that's what it was meant to be. I think they came here to find a loaded guy for the night.

What gave them away?

Don't even ask. With personalities worse than trash, I think it would be a miracle if a beggar finds them attractive.

Broke...no I think it's Brooke, yeah, that's the name of the girl wearing blue.

By wearing blue, I mean everything blue. Blue dress, blue heels, blue purse, blue headband.

Might as well call her a smurf.

The other girl was Hannah, I think that's her name, is as stuck up as Miss. I_like_blue, if not more. Both of them were busy flirting their asses off, as though I did not exist.

And Zeeve, well he is another story. That dumb-ass was clearly enjoying the attention and the irritation it caused me.

I was talking to little Willow the whole time, and I honestly did not mind it one bit, but now, with Willow gone, I am stuck here, liking pictures on instagram.

But after a while, my brain couldn't take it anymore. My stomach was kind of full from the little amount of food I had, but I was more than ready to leave.

I had excused myself to the washroom, and now, here I am, trying to call Livi to pick me up from this hideous dinner.

"Fucking pick up the damm phone Livi!" I have been trying for the past ten minutes, but she is not answering.

Guess I am all alone today.

Giving up, I finally decided to stop taking refuge in the washroom, and return to the table.

"Took you long enough." Zeeve almost looked like he really cared. But, I knew better than to trust that bastard.

"Oh darling, you don't understand. She was trying to cover up all her dark circles and pimples." Although Hannah's insult was directed at me, she kept her eyes on Zeeve.

"Or maybe, she was in desparte need to use the washroom, considering how much she ate, hungry bitch!" Brooke said and they started giggling.

People from the near by tables turned to look at us. We are gaining attention.

Good.

I saw Zeeve trying to control his laughter. And, he was concerned a few minutes ago.