CHAPTER 15 : SECRETS REVEALED

To be trusted is a bigger compliment,
than being loved!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"Hey! that was my slice, you cheater!" Brandon pointed his index finger at Olivia, who stole the last slice of the pepperoni pizza. I swear the girl can eat like a fucking starving elephant.

"But, sharing is caring darling." she purred back.

"Who says I care for you," he smirked.

"But you do, darling. I know you are shy, but it's fine. These people are our friends. You can always confess in front of them."

The bloody hell!

Has she lost it?

Maybe.

"I'll tell you a secret," she whispered, while Paige and I stared at her with wide eyes. "The only way to a girl's heart is food. Flowers and teddies are all for show." then she leaned back on the couch and let out a moan after taking a bite.

Though speechless, Brandon managed to glare at her.

I would too. There is jist something special about the last slice.

"Lets play truth and dare!" Paige suggested.

After receiving everybody's approval, we sat in a circle with an empty water bottle in the centre.

"Brandon truth or dare?" Paige asked.

"Dare obviously." he said.

"I dare you to convince the security guard downstairs, that you are gay." she smirked while Livi hooted.

This is gonna be fun!

Without a word, he got up and headed out. After he had gone ahead, we slowly stood up and followed him.

Livi had her camera ready to record. I swear this girl's brain
is faster than a Cheetah.

As we reached down, in the lobby, we saw that Brandon had already started talking to the security guard.

Quietly we crept around the red couch and hid behind it.

Ah! The Perfect view.

"Hey man!" we heard Brandon talking to the security.

"Hello." the fat lazy security guard replied in a monotone.

"You know, I have a garden, so how about I put my lips and your lips together?" he said and I couldn't control the giggles that left my mouth.

Holy fuck!

The security guard was looking at Brandon in disbelief.

"Oh, so you didn't like that one, how about this sweet pie," Brandon continued.

"Excuse me but-" the guard started, but was cut off by Brandon.

"Were you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a côck." he smirked.

Shit! I doubt the guy's sexual preferences myself now.

"Sir, I have to request you to stop this, or I would have to forcefully push you out of the building." the guard said in a no nonsense tone and we knew that the fun was over.

Bad guard!

"Ok ok, no need to get angry man...I was just telling you how I feel about you, daddy!" and with that Brandon ran straight to the elevator, the guard hot on his trail.