CHAPTER 3: LAST DAY

This chapter is dedicated to
Hiraaal for her immense support and also for being my first follower and voter.
Thanx a lot :-)

---------------------------------------------

You don't need a certain number of friends,
Just a number of friends you can be certain of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

'So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. . .I don't, I don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you have got that one thin-'

Uggh! I swear I love my boys more than anyone else, but it gets a little annoying when someone wakes you up from sleep.

Lifiting my hand up, I bang it down on the alarm clock, hoping to hit the snooze button.

Groggily opening my eyes, I squint them to see the time.

7:10

Bloody hell!

Jumping out of my bed, with a vigour that would put an athelete to shame, I run towards the bathroom, all the while cursing the person who invented the alarm clock.

I mean, out of a million things you could have invented, you end up inventing a device which ruins people's sleep.

I can clearly see how much you wanted to benefit mankind.

Imagine if there were no alarm clocks! The world would be a better place.  Nobody could ever punish you for being late!

Shaking away my weird thoughts, I stare at the wall opposite to me, as I sit on the toilet seat, brushing my teeth. If I think about it, my bathroom is pretty average - baby blue walls with one shower, a sink and two cabinets on either side of the sink. . .nothing special, but its sufficient I guess.

After getting ready, I quickly put my hair into two braids and then put my hands through the sleeves of the blazer.

"Don't button your blazer while you're coming down the stairs, Ria! You can trip and hurt yourself!" my mother chided the moment she saw me doing it.

"Sorry, mother dearest!" I yelled back sarcastically and sat down for breakfast.

I was busy devouring the tasty pancakes, my favourite, which my mom seldomly makes,  when I suddenly felt someone grab my left ear. Surprised, I looked up and saw mom pulling it.

"No need to use that sarcasm at home, young lady! Save it for school."
.
.
.
.

As I steppped in the school corridor I noticed people pointing out towards me and talking in hushed tones. I simply rolled my eyes annoyed at their behaviour.

Fucking jobless asses.

Do they really need to make it obvious that they are talking about me?

Suddenly, a set of wild fizzy curls came in my line of vision and I noticed Malaika standing right in front of me.

"Good morning!" she greeted enthusiastically.

Is she high in the morning?

"Calm down girl, no need to shout. I am right here and good morning to you too."

"I know that, but since it's my friend's last day in scho-" Malaika was cut of by none other than Sam.

Seeing her with Disha made my blood boil. Despite knowing about my problems with Disha, Sam chose to hangout with her. Never knew the greedy bitch would stoop so low.