Chapter 1

I heard People on our ship, Klaus ushered me to hide,
someone said" Where in the hell is everyone?" Another said" Deserted, which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. Take what suits you. What do you make of that?" I peeked and saw them looking at Kol and Finn's caskets," Open it up." I went to move forward but Elijah grabbed my arm, I stopped," What the hell?" Then Elijah and Rebekah moved, grabbing two of the men, one man ran up the stairs, Klaus was awaiting. I fed then ran on the other side of the man left and then back to Rebekah, we both stood behind him,
Rebekah said" Hello. Mm. Lovely to see such a handsome face after a long journey," I joined in,"Can we eat him, Brother?" 
Elijah said" I'd rather you didn't. There's no need to be afraid. You'll do exactly as I say. You'll remember nothing."
The man said" I will remember nothing."
" We've had a very long journey, wherein which, unfortunately, we lost all of our crew. Therefore, I will ask you to kindly transport our belongings to the shore."
" What kind of hell demons are you?"
I said" We're vampires, darling, the Original Vampires. Raven, Rebekah, Elijah, our brothers Kol and Finn. May they Rest In Peace--"
Klaus said" Are we saving the best for last?"
" And our half-brother Niklaus."
Rebekah said" Ignore him. He's a beast."
Klaus chuckled, then threw the body of a man in front of us," We fled Europe and survived the seas. Would you rather I arrive hungry on the shores of our new homeland?"

Elijah said" Niklaus, your manners are, as always, without equal. Sir, would you be so good as to tell us where it is that we have landed?"

The man said" The French Colony of Louisiana, off the shores of a town they've named New Orleans."
" Thank you so much. Oh, I do recommend that you find yourself a little assistance for the luggage. My sincere apologies." Then we walked up to the surface.

I opened my eyes, and then turned over, I heard someone knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it to see my brother, Niklaus,
He said" Hello, little sister." I glared at him and then went to close the door, he said" Sister, now, don't be like this."
I said" Go to hell, Nik."
" Oh, you don't mean that. Let me see you." I opened the door and then looked at him," Beautiful as I remember. Got a hair cut, I see, and a style change."
" What do you want?"
" Just to see my little sister, that I haven't seen in Decades." I rolled my eyes then closed the door, walking away from the door and going into my bathroom. I got dressed for the day,

I'm slight friends with the witches, mostly because during the days of our first time here, Kol made friends with them and I was mainly with Kol since he allowed me to do whatever I pleased

I ran to the Witch's side of the French Quarter, Marcel, has taken over New Orleans. But not me, he knows I'm stronger than him and I can't die. I got there to see Jane-Anne dead, and her sister over the body, I breathed heavily and ran to her. I saw Marcel and his gang of Vampires, I glared at him and then looked back and saw Elijah, both brothers in town, that's never good. I stood up as they got closer, then Marcel said" Well, well, well. What have we here? I got to tell you, Soph, this street corner is not proving the luckiest spot for your family tonight." His vampire, Diego hissed," Not half an hour ago, we had to teach your sister a little lesson."
Soph said" We're putting her to rest, Marcel. Leave us alone."
" I never said you could move the body. Matter of fact, I left her here for a reason, send a message. If anybody is thinking of joining some kind of rebellion, my rules state that witches can't practice magic in the quarter, and yet a little birdie informed me that Jane-Anne was cooking up something magically delicious. Oh, yeah. While I have you, quick Q&A. My old friend the hybrid Klaus, he just happened to show up out of the blue asking for, of all people, Jane-Anne. Any idea why?"
" I don't know. Witches don't get involved in Vampire business."
" Mm, that would be pretty stupid, that's for sure.." he walked around Soph," Tell you what. Go back to the restaurant. Cook up some of that famous gumbo and keep those tourists happy. Take the body." Diego and another grabbed Jane's body, while another held back Soph.
" I'm gonna hold on to your sister's body. In case maybe you remember why Klaus is here."
" Marcel, please. Her body won't be at peace."
" Not my problem!" I ran to Marcel and held him by his neck, I hissed, He chuckled and grabbed my arm, squeezing it.
I screamed" It is mine!" He hissed at me and snapped my shoulder, I groaned and let go of him, one of his minions pushed me to the ground. They walked off, I breathed heavily and then stood up, Soph looked at me,
" Let's go, Soph."