Chapter 64

Vincent said" Yeah, even now the words of Ecclesiasticus are ringing in my ears. They're saying, Vengeance, as a lion, shall we lie in wait for them."
Josh said" A while ago, forever ago, I told Davina a story about my first boyfriend. But what I didn't tell her was that I had never shared that story with anyone else. She was like a sister and a best friend, and I loved her. I wish... Uh..."
Kol said" I'm sorry. I can't."
Marcel said" Words aren't any good. The Mikaelsons need to answer for this. I'm gonna make them answer. I promise." Then he walked away, I looked at Kol.

We got back to the compound, walking to Freya, She said" I didn't think anyone was here."
Kol said" Did you think I'd be at cami's Wake? You know what? It turns out, I hit my funeral quota for the day. Davina's was this morning, you remember her. Love of my life, condemned to an unknowable hell. And what's your excuse, Sister? Were you so overcome with guilt at what you did, that you couldn't bring yourself to indulge in whiskey and finger food? Or were you just too busy desecrating more dead? Is this to be your hobby now?"
" When Lucien died, he was convinced the prophecy would still unfold. I need to know if he was right. These are the remains of his oracle Alexis. Hers was a power I barely understood, but now that my own strength has been augmented by the Ancestors, I can try to channel her. Forecast as she did, and find out if Lucien was right, or if we can finally put this nightmare behind us."
Kol said" I personally hope the bloody prophecy is true. You can all rot in hell, for all I care. I'm just sorry I won't be around to see It."
" Where are you going?"
" None of your business. Alright? There is nothing for me here."
" Kol, you know that's not true. Your family-"
" Do not lecture me about family, sister or not! Now, you may have spent your entire life searching for us, but I never, for a second, wanted you." We walked away from her,

I said" Where will you go? I'll make sure they won't track you."
He said" You're coming with me, I'm not leaving you with them."
" I have to stay with them, as always, I will stay with them and make sure they don't hurt you."
" You don't need to worry about me, Sister, I can care for myself."
" I will always worry about you, Kol, I have always worried about you and I won't stop. I'll never stop."

Kol was packing his bag, he's leaving and I'm not going with him, I'm going to keep him safe by keeping him hidden from our family. I was shaking, I'm scared, terrified, I might just lose my family and Kol is apart of that blood.
Kol walked to me, He said" I'm going to help Vincent break the connection between our world and the spirit world, want to join?"
I said" Sure."

We got there, Kinney said" Hey, Vince, how are you gonna get that thing into this spirit world?"
Kol said" Simple. He's got to die."
" Who the hell is that guy?"

Kol said" You're not going to blow up the ancestral well by yourself."
Vincent said" Kol, Whatever help you're trying to offer me, I'm not interested."
" I'm coming with you, I'm not asking for permission. Besides, Davina's the one who brought me here."
" Davina's gone, Kol."
" Parts Of Davina remain. Fragments of her soul bound to those she loved. I saw her, Vincent. And she is reaching out to me, and I have to reach back. I need to see her." Vincent walked out the door,
" Come on, Kol, Raven."

Josh said" Well, there ain't no party like a cemetery party."
Kol said" Did you bring it?"
" Yeah. Davina's favorite record. So, how exactly does an Original vampire get to go to witch purgatory?"
" I died a witch. I spent months there, trapped and tormented by the Ancestors."
Vincent said" Once we cross over, we're gonna be in enemy territory. We're gonna have to move quick to conjure Davina and get the bomb set. Otherwise, the Ancestors are gonna Shut us both down."
Josh said" Okay. Well, maybe just make sure that doesn't happen?"
Vincent drank something,
Kol said" Really? Hemlock?"
" Old school. Respect." Kol and Vincent laid down, grabbing Josh's hand, Kol would not let Vincent or himself channel me, just in case any enemies come and try to stop us. I crouched down and watched them as Vincent started saying the spell, I sighed then watched the doorway.

Vincent woke up, then soon Kol followed, He was crying. Then the place started to shake,
Josh said" Uh, guys? I'm pretty sure that's our cue." We ran out of there, Kol stopped, then something caught fire.
Vincent said" Go! Go!" I grabbed Kol's hand and we ran out of there, Then everything started exploding.
We walked back in after everything had exploded, Kinney said" I take it your plan worked."
Vincent said" Yeah. Ancestors are cut off. We're free." Josh, Kol and I continued to walk.