Chapter 14

I woke up in a room with one door and no windows, and it wasn't even half my size. I looked around, no, no, no, no! I groaned, then touched my neck, I whimpered.
I said" Let me out of here!" Someone opened the door," Who are you?"
" Genevieve."
" What did- what did I do to you?"
" Nothing, it was more your siblings."
" Ah... you bitch! I'm-Im guessing this has to do with Celeste and her revenge on my brothers. Klaus and Rebekah are somewhere in this building, aren't they?"
" You're smart."
" Yeah, and I'm gonna get-get outta here."
She closed the door, I heard it lock, dammit! I breathed heavily and then tried to stand up but fell again. My mind fogged again,
I mumbled" Rebekah, if this is your fault, I'm gonna kill you!" I looked around as the room kept getting smaller," No, no. No!" I closed my eyes and then my mind flowed of a pushed back memory.

I was locked in a small room, I screamed" Elijah! Nik! Get me out of here!"
Nik said" We're trying, sister. Just stay calm."
" Dammit, Nik! I can't stay calm, I can't stand small spaces."
Kol said" Who did this to her?"
" The witches, Kol."
" Raven, I'll get you out, stay calm."
Then I heard him walk away, Elijah said" Raven, sister, you'll be alright, just focus on my voice."
I said" Elijah, I can't do that, I can't stand this!" I hit against the walls, breathing heavily," Elijah! It's getting smaller."
" Raven, give us time, you'll be alright."
Nik said" Raven, just remember you've been in a space much smaller than that."
I said" Nik, I'm gonna torture you! I swear!"
" Come on, luv, you've got more anger in you than that."
" I hate you, brother!"
" Hate?"
" I swear to.. I'm gonna kill you, Nik!"
" Aww, you can't kill me, luv."
" Elijah, tell him to shut up!"
" Elijah doesn't control me, luv, and he won't stop me."
" Elijah! Tell him to stop it!"
The door opened, and I fell into Nik's arms, I breathed heavily, holding onto him." You're welcome, sister." He lifted me up and wrapped my arms around his neck," Now, go to Elijah, while Kol and I deal with the ones who did this to you." He handed me over to Elijah, who hugged me and rubbed my hair, then carried me to my room.
I whispered" He was distracting me, wasn't he?"
Elijah said" Yes, he was. He knew that if he angered you enough, you'd loose track of time."
" I hate how smart he can be."
" You and I both, sister."

Nik came into my room, with blood on his hands and face, I said" If you walked the streets looking like that, brother, you'll be deemed a murderer." I stood up and walked to him, grabbing his hand and walking us to the sink, where I washed his face and hands off with a clothe.
He said" Thank you, Sister."
I said" Anytime, Nik. But you have to sleep in my bed tonight."
" Anything for you, little sister."

I gasped, as I heard
Rebekah scream" Niklaus!" Then I heard the faint sound of
Klaus screaming" Rebekah!" What has that witch done to them?
The door opened and I saw Sabine,
I said" Sa-no... Celeste."
She said" Smart, little Mikaelson, your brother is going to torment your sister."
" What did you do?!"
" Told him the truth about Rebekah, the lie she's hidden from him."
" What lie?"
" 1919, she brought your father to New Orleans to kill Klaus."
" Oh, my god." Then she left, I looked at the door, I screamed" Klaus! Rebekah! Elijah!"
I heard Klaus scream" Rebekah!" No! No! No!

I screamed" Get me out of here! Let me out! Dammit! Someone let me out of this goddamn room!" The door broke off and I saw Elijah, he sped to me and lifted me up," Don't worry about me, get to Klaus before he tries to do whatever to Rebekah." Elijah nodded, then sped us to a stairwell, he descended, while I stayed. Rebekah and Marcel ran out," Go, run, get out of here!"
Rebekah said" Come with us."
" No." Marcel grabbed her and they were gone.
I walked down the stairs and saw Elijah had Klaus in his arms. I walked closer and stood behind Elijah.