Chapter 8

I was sitting in my apartment, which I was probably gonna stop renting and go live with my siblings after their feud is over. I'm ignoring my siblings all of them, I'm staying out of this feud since I don't exactly have a side on them, I'm in between them. Rebekah and I might've gotten along in the old days but now we've parted as she thinks that I abandoned our family because of my selfish reasons. When it's because since I was youngest after Henrik died, I never got along with Rebekah since she was always up Klaus' ass. I remained alone, except for Kol, who was there for me, Elijah had to keep Klaus on a leash. Kol was free and wily, that's why our brothers don't like him, Kol was wild, he killed when he wanted and he played games constantly. There's moments when I would agree with my brothers that Kol took it too far, but some times he was just being Kol.

This was before the times of us being the originals, I was in the forest, playing. I heard something snap, I turned and looked that way, but saw nothing. I turned back, and then there was another crack, I turned but nothing was there.
I yelled" Kol, brother if that's you again!" No one answered, I gulped then continued playing with the vines and leaves. Then someone grabbed my shoulders and shook them, I screamed and pulled away from the person and ran as fast as I could. I collided with someone's stomach and wrapped my arms around him, crying.
I heard Kol say" What is it now, Adventure? Why are you crying?" His arms wrapped around me and lifted me up, I was only about 9, while Kol was 13. He carried me back to the forest, and I heard our eldest brother laughing and an angry looking Nik. I looked up and sniffled, Nik said" Finn, why scare the girl?"
Finn said" She's so easily scared of everything." Kol put me down, Elijah walked over, then crouched down, wiping a stray tear from my cheek. Elijah lifted me up and I heard
Kol say" What makes you think you can scare your little sister to make her cry?"
Finn said" So she can be brave."
" She is a child! She does not have to be brave! That is why she has elder brothers, many of them."

I got to the house, Rebekah retaliated against Klaus with Marcel and the rest of his gang. Klaus went all hybrid, and killed a lot of vampires, and Marcel took the coin to turn over to Klaus' side. I don't know who to trust anymore, my family are tearing at each other's throats, literally! And I'm the one stuck in between them because I don't choose over my siblings like they love to do.
I heard Klaus say" It has everything to do with her! She's adored you since she arrived, and now my child, my blood, will grow up to call you father."
I know Klaus, and he didn't know about the blood, and he doesn't care, and Elijah made it worst by accusing him of it.
Rebekah said" Is that what this is? You are once again worried that you will be left behind? Has history taught you nothing? We don't abandon you, Nik. You drive us away."
Nik said" Is that so? What have I done lately other than cooperate? I bowed down to you, brother, to make up for daggering you for the greater good of our plan, To reclaim our home. Looked the other way, sister, while you repeat the same cycle with Marcel, falling again for a man you shouldn't be with while he controls the empire that we built, that he took! Now, I make no excuses for past sins, but in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me and believe my intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies. I wanted our home back. Now I have it. So I'm going to live there and the two of you, you can stay here together and rot." He walked out, I hid behind the wall, then came out once I heard the front door.
I said" Great job, brother, sister, you really messed up this time and don't come to me for help to get him back. Not this time."
I walked out of the room.