Chapter 15

We took Klaus back to the quarter, placing him in his room at the palace.
Elijah called Cami here, once I saw her walk in, Elijah said" Cami, over here."
Cami said" Why did you call me? Have you found a way to help my uncle?"
" I can try, but first, I need your help."
" I don't have time for games, Elijah. The hex on him is getting worse by the day."
" My brother has a mystical torture device buried in his chest, and the mother of his child is inexplicably missing. So, I can assure you, I have no time to play any games, either."
" What do you need me to do?"

We walked to Klaus' room,
Cami said" The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him?"
I said" And every second it remains causes Klaus untold suffering."
" Who stabbed him?"
Elijah said" I did, and now I intend to remove it. You might want to take a step back."
" Why am I here?"
" Because of all the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter." Elijah cut the entry spot," Also, he speaks of you with what is a rare degree for him, at least... of respect. I can see you challenge him to himself and others... in a new light..." he pulled the blade out, Klaus started waking up," A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So watch over him and feed him if you would, but slowly, please, and from your wrist."
" Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?"
" We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively, persuade him not to murder his baby sister." He wiped his hands," Niklaus... it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah. Now, I fear Sabine may be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this."
Then Klaus whispered" Elijah..." Elijah leaned down," You will pay for this." I closed my eyes, and then walked out,
Elijah walked out, I said" This is why I don't get in family feuds, so whoever finds the witch bitch first, gets to end this." I smiled mischievously, looking at Elijah.
He said" We are not playing a game, little sister."
" Oh, now we are, brother. You go to the witches and do it the civil way, and I, on the other hand, will do it my way." I smirked and then looked at him for a deal.
" You will not be involved in this, little sister, you will stay in the compound and make sure Niklaus doesn't leave and hunt down our sister."
" Fine." I huffed, then walked away from him as he walked out of the compound and to the witches.

I paced back and forth in my room, I mumbled" Okay... Elijah, don't hate me." I left the compound and headed for the Bayou, Hayley goes missing, and that's usually where she'll end up.

I got there and the wolves turned to me and growled, I said" Seriously? Hayley, call them off. Today is not a day they want to mess with me."
Hayley said" You figured it out?"
" Yeah, of course I did, Elijah on the other hand will take an hour to, so.. whatever you're doing with Celeste, I suggest you do it fast."
" Thanks." I nodded and leaned against a tree and Hayley watched Celeste make something for her pack, to break the curse brought on them.
Once Celeste was done,
Celeste said" Here. It's herbs ground into paste. It'll act as a conduit for the spell, on the next full moon, your people become human. Feed it to them, the curse will be broken."
Hayley said" Great way to poison us all at once."
" Look. I know you have no reason to trust me, but, Hayley, I actually like you. I was you, caring for Elijah when he cared more for his brother, and I ended up dead. So did a lot of others. This, call if a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. It's a chance to free yourself from the Originals."
Eve, Hayley's friend, said" You believe her?"
Then Elijah said" Whatever she's promised you, it's a lie."
Hayley said" Elijah, it's okay. I'm okay."
" She cannot be trusted."
" She's the only one that can help my pack."
" Do you have any idea what she has done to our family?"
" I know you want revenge, and come the next full moon, when I'm sure her cure works, she's all yours."
" Are you suggesting that we hold her, her, captive for an entire month? It would take an army."
" And I've got one. So help me or get out of my way." Then Elijah grabbed whatever Celeste had in that jar and Celeste and he was gone.
I said" That is why you do things quick and don't get caught by Elijah. Never get caught by Elijah. I'm gonna go since I'm pretty much hated by Klaus and Elijah is probably gonna hate me sooner or later. Text me if you need help." Then I was gone, leaving that pack and getting back to New Orleans.
I got back to the compound and ran upstairs, I saw Klaus' room empty, I mumbled" Oh no." I turned and saw a statue broke," What were you hiding, Klaus?"

I sped around the city till I found Cami, I said" Where is he?"
Cami said" Going to kill Rebekah and Marcel, with some stake, that can kill her."
" White oak stake? There's white oak stake! I've got to go find him." I sped away and searched for Rebekah or Elijah or Klaus.
I ran into the church attack, to see Marcel place a body, which I assumed was Davina, on the bed.
I said" Where's Rebekah?"
Marcel said" The cemetery, but.. it's a trap."
" Don't worry, only worry about Davina right now, I'll handle my siblings." He nodded, then I was gone,

I sped to the cemetery and ran in, I heard Klaus screaming" Rebekah! Rebekah! Cherish the breath in your lungs! It'll be your last!" I walked around, then I found Rebekah, I grabbed her hand and we walked around.
Once we found Elijah,
Rebekah said" Elijah?" Elijah looked at us,
He said" What are you doing here? Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now."
" You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough."
Then Klaus screamed" Get away from her! She's mine." His eyes changed, Elijah hissed as his eyes changed, then I joined him, Rebekah's eyes changed, I saw Elijah grip the blade in his hand.