Chapter 13

Diego ran into my room, he said" We got a special delivery." I followed him and we walked downstairs and I saw Papa Tunde, throat slashed, and it the middle of a symbol.
I said" Call Klaus, tell him." He pulled out his phone and called Klaus,
Klaus said" Yes, Diego, what do you have for me?"
Diego said" Uh, We got a special delivery."
" Would you care to elaborate?"
" Either our witch problem are over or they're just getting started."

Elijah was inspecting the body, Klaus said" Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?"
Elijah said" You have a theory that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?"
Marcel piped in, saying" Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep."
Elijah said" It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?"
Klaus said" Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be their prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?"
Rebekah walked up, she said" Well, don't you all look cheery. Listen to this... a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux."
" What?"
" The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle."
Marcel said" Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back, kill the witch who took her place."
Hayley said" I have a theory about who one of them could be... Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming."
Klaus said" First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

Somehow I was dragged with Rebekah and Hayley to the plantation house, why haven't I moved out of the damned city and start somewhere new.
Once we got to the plantation house, Rebekah said" I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming."
Hayley said" Yeah. Well, we all just want to protect me and the baby, right?"
" Hey. I'm on your side, remember? So what gives?"
" Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah."
" So what? You're preggers. You can't turn."
" Yes. But I wanted to invite a few people over."
" Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight whilst your cursed crescent clan will be..." Hayley said" Human but only for a few hours and won't be again until the next full moon. So I asked josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou."
" Josh isn't dead yet? Well, good on him. I love a nice survival story. Who the bloody hell is that?"
" Kegs out back, right? Ahem."
The man said" Yup."
I said" Right. It appears you weren't going to wait for Rebekah to grant you permission to throw a kegger."
Hayley said" Listen, you all want me safe, fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out, send me to my room, or you could help me throw one hell of a party."
I said" I'm in, Sister?"
Rebekah said" I'm in." I smiled at Hayley.

Rebekah said" So help me, God, Marcel, if you don't call me back with an update, I will kill you myself." I laughed, then smiled as a guy came in," Oh. I beg your pardon. I was expecting someone furrier."
He said" You're two of them, aren't you? Originals."
" Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect. I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley."
" Or I could just talk to you two. I'm Oliver. I didn't catch either of your names."
" I'm Rebekah, that's Raven. Hayley, The party's here!"

Once the party started, Rebekah was dancing with Oliver, I leaned against the house. I took a sip of beer, then watched Hayley walk inside.
I heard "Witch Friend" I closed my eyes and sped into the room Hayley was in. I said" What do we do?"
She said" Go find Rebekah."
" Oh god. Call my brother, get him here." I sped around the house but she wasn't there so I went out into the woods and saw her running from wolves. I looked at her, she grabbed my hand and we ran, we were attacked by the wolves. She pushed me forward and ran another way, what was she thinking?!
I tried to run to the house but I tripped, then coughed as I spit out blood.
I closed my eyes, I mumbled" Elijah." Then passed out, I saw someone but couldn't tell who, but before I did I heard a woman say" I'm gonna enjoy this."