Chapter 80

Raven's POV
Nik said" Sisters. The years have been kind to you." Freya hugged him,
Freya said" Well, you know, just sun block, the love of a good woman and literal witchcraft." Nik hugged me, I smiled,
I said" You can't stay. Hope and Todd's home."
Nik said" I have no interest in infecting my daughter and nephew with this darkness. Once we've found her mother, I'll crawl back to whence I came. Freya, Raven, this city reeks of blood like it hasn't since the War of 1812."
" Yeah, well, you're to blame this time. We know you spoke with Elijah and then hours later, it rained red."
" No story that begins with water turning into blood has ever ended in triumph. I need to leave or things are gonna get worse. Tell me about Hayley."
Freya said" Tried every locator spell I know-" I channeled her out and focused on the upcoming footsteps from Hope and Todd, once I figured where they were. I grabbed Nik's hand and sped off, once we got away from
The compound.
Nik said" What are they like?"
I said" Amazing, mischievous, loyal to each other. Aka they're both true Mikaelson's."
" But I believe-"
" Freya and Vincent did this spell, so Todd would have our blood, so he would truly be a Mikaelson witch."
" Does our brother know that?"
" Believe me he knows. Todd's figured out how to teleport to Kol when he wants to, and to Rebekah... couldn't keep that boy in school even if I tried." 
" How much have they changed?"
" Oh, not that much, brave little girl and boy, for sure. You're eventually gonna have to talk to her, Nik. She loves you, and she's angry about loving you."
" Well... she is her father's daughter."
" Oh, yeah. Todd's my boy, so he's way protective of her, it's pretty entertaining actually."
" What has Kol taught him?"
" A lot, I don't even know half, And Mischievous refuses to tell me, so I guess I'll figure it out along the way."
" It's good to see you again, sister."
" It's good to see you slightly sane again, brother." He looked at me with that smile, I hugged him and hit the back of his head,
" Ow."
" Shut up." I sped away from him and back into the compound.

I sped into the bar, I had to learn from Josh that little Marcellus was back in town. Back home.
Josh said" When I die, no tequila. No, i want wailing, sobbing in the streets, rainbow flags waving at half mast."
Marcel said" I'm sorry, Josh. I know she was a friend." I walked in and wrapped my arms around Josh's shoulder. 
Greta said" So, that's it? A toast? A platitude? What about justice?"
" Excuse me."
" It was a beautiful speech, your majesty, but Poppy wasn't prey to the city of New Orleans. She was gutted by a jacked up half breed, who can't control his aggression."
Josh said" Greta, he's 15."
Marcel said" Hayley and the Crescents will handle Henry."
Greta said" The Crescents are building their float and toasting to a prosperous year. They're protecting him." She walked away, Josh turned around, and looked at Marcel,
Josh said" Look, don't worry about her. She's been here for a couple of years now, but overall, she's a pretty upstanding citizen. We're all just a little on edge at the smell of blood."
Marcel said" I don't like her tone. When there's one voice of dissent, there's usually more. What have you heard?" I looked at Josh with the you better tell him look,
" Yeah, alright. Uh, a few people are suggesting that you can't be the king of the vampires because... well, because you're not a vampire. Hey, they have a point. I mean, that hybrid bite that could wipe the rest of us out, basically just a hickey to you."
" Excuse me a minute." Niklaus. I looked at Josh as he walked away,
I said" Hayley won't let me rip her throat out so..."
Josh said" Have you been ignoring what we've all been saying these past years?"
" I'm an Original, Joshy, I don't listen if I don't care about something. And I only care about the safety of my son and niece. And the safety of you, vampire boy."
" Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"
" Oh, yeah, but I don't listen to your comments."
" Of course." He slung his arm over my shoulder," You're terrible."
" Hmm... I know."
" God, why do I deal with you?"
" Because if it wasn't for me, your ass wouldn't be alive."
" Okay, touché." I smiled and kissed his cheek,
" Love ya, Josh."
" Love ya, too, Raven."