Chapter 21

"Here we are," Uriah said walking up to the apartment that had been assigned to me. He took the key and unlocked the door for me. It was small, but nice enough for one person.

"It's tiny," Uriah said.

"Because you're huge," I said, making fun of his tall and muscular body.

"Nope. I'm average height. I'm pretty sure you're just short," he said.

"C'mon," I said shoving him lightly.

The apartment consisted of a small kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The closet in the bedroom was already stocked full of clothes my size. The bed had plain black sheets and a black comforter on it. The living room was lighter. The walls had been painted white, but the furniture was mostly black. Since the entire compound is underground, the only lighting came from the artificial lights in the ceilings.

"It's nice for a single guy to live in," Uriah said.

"Well, Tori said she figured we'd be moving in together fairly soon. I just didn't tell her how soon," I said.

"Let's go check out my place," Uriah said. I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers before following him down the hall to his apartment.

He unlocked the door and picked me up bridal style before stepping through. Compared to my apartment, his was a castle. There were two stories within the apartment, and a fairly large kitchen and central living room.

"How'd you manage this?" I asked as Uriah led me up the stairs.

"Four asked if we'd be moving in together. He was in charge of housing. I told him we were both looking at jobs in leadership," he said, shrugging it off.

"Let me guess, I have a closet of clothes here too," I said. He nodded in response before it's dragged me into the bedroom.

"This place is amazing," I said, kissing him softly on the lips.

"And private," he whispered.

"Don't we have to go to your brothers?" I asked.

"Postponed until tomorrow. If they get drunk tomorrow, they can still sober up on Sunday and be good for Monday," he said.

"Uriah," I said, swallowing nervously.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked sitting on the black bed in the stark white room.

"I've never been with a guy before," I whispered. "Or anyone for that matter."

"Don't worry. I've got enough experience for the both of us," he laughed.

"Really?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him.

He wrapped me in his arms and started to kiss where my neck and shoulder meet before whispering. "C'mon, baby boy. Please. For me."

I gave into him easily and the rest is history.