Epilogue

After the wedding, Alex and Uriah adopted two more kids. The first is Malachi Noah Michael, whom Uriah dubs Eminem. Eminem is three days younger than the twins, but isn't adopted until he is almost a year old. The second is Rebecca Josie, or RJ. RJ is five years younger than the twins.

All five of the children grow up and stay in Dauntless. They are the ones to fight in the Rebellion, not Tris and Uriah's class of initiates.

Eminem is killed in the tragic way that Uriah is killed in the book. Maeve is injured during the Rebellion. She loses the lower portion of her right leg after a bullet shattered several bones in her ankle. The other three make it through the Rebellion unscathed physically, but more emotionally damaged than ever.

AJ finds a girl who had been in Amity during the Rebellion and they fall in love and get married.

Maeve finds love in a girl from Abnegation who had the same softness about her that Alex had.

Adalyn fell in love young, having decided at the age of 6 that she would marry one of the Dauntless boys in her class. They started dating when they were 16 and got married after the Rebellion.

Before he passed away in a coma that was induced by an explosion, Eminem had found love in a girl from Dauntless. She was tragically killed in a similar fashion to Marlene (in the books).

RJ was barely old enough to fight in the Rebellion, and her dads didn't want her too. She convinced them to allow her to by swearing off boys. After the Rebellion, she met a boy from Candor and fell in love, so her dads wouldn't make her continue to swear off boys.

Alex and Uriah fought in the Rebellion as well. Alex was injured, but they both survived. Alex had been shot in the shoulder three weeks into the Rebellion and forced to work from Dauntless compound headquarters for the remainder of the fighting.

After the Rebellion, Alex and Uriah continued to live in the same apartment they had for years. They lived to be old together and see the birth of all their grandkids. The two passed away of old age. Well, Uriah did and then Alex passed away three days later of a broken heart.

A/N: Hey guys. I hope everyone enjoyed this story as much as I did. If I left any questions unanswered please feel free to comment them or message me and I will do my best to answer your questions. Thank you all for reading my crappy story! I love you all.
   -Erynn