CHAPTER THREE

'Love' - in the nurse's office

My eyes begin to focus a little more, but my there's a pounding ache in my head. That can't be good. I need to go and see the the school nurse now.

"Umm... Yeah I'm good." My voice is shaky and I feel really dizzy.

I look up. There he is. Zac. 6 feet of pure handsomeness. His deep blue eyes piercing down on me, concerned. I know I should be pissed from him knocking me over and giving me a hangover sized headache, but all those feelings melt away when I look into his eyes. Damn those gorgeous eyes.

"Are you sure? You look like you're about to pass out?" And trust me, I was, but having Zac talk to me was a once in a lifetime opportunity and nothing was going to cut it short.

"No don't worry. I'm f-fine." I try to stand up but almost instantly fall back onto the cafeteria bench and I hear Carley let out a small gasp behind me. Okay, I'm definitely not fine.

" Zac, please can you take Sarah to the nurse. I would take her, but I have art next lesson and I can't miss any new work." These are the times where Carley is just the most amazing friend ever. I'm pretty sure she has no idea what she has next. She's just wants me to have some alone time with Zac. What would I do without her?

"Yeah, sure." He turns back to me and puts His muscled arm around my waist to help me up. I get up slowly and try and put my arm around Zac's shoulders for support, but because of our height difference, he has to bend down quite a bit just so this doesn't become more awkward than it already is.

"Okay, ready. We're gonna take this slow." His voice is is soft and sends shivers through me. Slowly we walk through the cafetaria and I notice the stares from everyone. I can't blame them, this must be quite a site. The invisible nerdy girl, being half carried by the most popular guy in the school. We get to the nurse and she isn't there, but the door is open. Zac helps me up onto the doctor's bed and looks out the door for the nurse. After realizing it's still lunch and that she may only come back in the next 5 min, he sits down on one of the chairs.

"You don't have stay you know. I'll be fine until the nurse shows." Once again another lie. I really don't want him to go and I'm glad he somehow reads my mind.

"No, I can't just leave you here by yourself. Plus I've got maths next and the less I have of that, the better." We both laugh and it fades into an awkward silence.

"You're Stephanie right, I think we were in the same History class last year." Aww he remembers. My heart smiles a bit.

"Yeah. We were, but my name is Sarah"

"Oh right, sorry"

"It's cool, don't worry." More silence. I guess it's my turn to carry on the small talk. Something was actually bugging me and it felt like the perfect time to ask.

"What happened anyway. Did you trip or something?"

He smiles and looks down. "Haha no, well something like that. Ryder and I were messing around and I guess he pushed me a bit harder than I anticipated. Next thing I know, I fell and landed on you. Look I'm really sorry about that. I promise I didn't do it on purpose." A nervous smile appears on his face, waiting for my response. Of course it would be Ryder. He and Zac have been close friends since birth.

"No. Don't worry. I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious. Other than a headache, I feel fine." Not forgetting the dizziness and nausea I still feel but he really doesn't need to know that. I don't want him thinking I'm going to throw up at any point. Very unattractive. Luckily the nurse shows up and looks a bit surprised to see us.

"Alright, what's the problem here." She says warmly and walks towards me.

"I knocked her over in the cafetaria and she hit her hard really hard. She tried to stand up again and fell back on to the bench." Zac still sounds a bit nervous and I can't help but smile. I think he's hoping I won't need to go to hospital for anything serious.

The nurse starts to ask me some questions like if I felt like I would pass out when I tried to stand up after being hit and if I was feeling nauseus or dizzy, to which I answered yes to both. She then shines a mini torch in to my eyes and continues to ask even more questions like if I knew what our school's name was and what the date was. Our school name was I knew, but the date I hesitated a bit with. After a full check up, the nurse turned to Zac and I.

"Okay so nothing serious. Looks like it's a minor concussion. Don't sleep for the next 4-6 hours and if the nausea of dizziness becomes worse before the end of the day come back to me. If not, ask your parents to take you to the doctor. I'll give you an ice pack for your head"

I put the ice pack on my head and it instantly sends shivers through my body. Wow that's cold, but is starting to make me feel better.

"You may want to start heading back to class, young man. The bell has rung already."

Oh right, I forgot Zac was there for a second. I can see he doesn't really want to go to class, but knows that the nurse won't let him stay here and bunk.

"Um okay, well see you Stephanie... I mean Sarah. Get better and sorry I hit you, again. Bye." And just like that, he was gone. I feel a bit sad, knowing we most probably talk again unless I "accidently" fall and knock him over. Plus after hearing about this, Sabrina will not let Zac out of her site. If she was there, she would have made sure Zac didn't help me here. Even the slightest thought of Zac being anywhere near another girl, enrages her. Not because she's a loving girlfriend. Dating Zac keeps her reputation high and until the final bell of high school rings, she will do almost anything to keep it that way.

***

I feel a lot better when I get home later on. Carley comes back to my place to get the detailed events on what went down from the time I left the cafetaria to when I got back to class. Blake said he didn't want to sit through girl talk so he went home. We sit on my bed and Carley listens to me over exaggerate everything that happened. I make it sound like Zac and I fell had fallen in love and were getting married.

"Hold on. Didn't you say he forgot your name, twice?" Carley says, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Well yeah, but it was a mistake. And even still, Stephanie and Sarah are really similar." I shrug. "I don't mind he got my name wrong. He knows who I am now."

"Sarah, you have no idea how hard you've fallen my friend."

"All we need to do now is find you someone." I look at Carley and start laughing. She rolls her eyes and me.

"Come on, you've seen the guys from around here. I doubt any of them are anywhere near my basic standards."

"You never know Carls, the perfect guy could be right under your nose." I wink at her and start laughing.

If only she knew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone.

Okay so good news and bad news.

Good news:

Our fanbase is slowly increasing and the fact that people are reading makes us super super happy. So thank you!!!

Bad news:

Our mid year exams have arrived :( . How suckish. So unfortunately our updates will take a bit longer. Really sorry and please be patient with us. Buuuuuuuut..........

Don't you worry

Don't be blue

Chapter 4 will be up soon!!!!!

(Please excuse our cheerleader tendencies)

Hope you guys enjoy Chapter 3

xoxo

Storm and Snow

P.S : Please, please PLEASE don't forget VOTE and COMMENT.