BONUS CHAPTER

***Hey Loyal readers!!! Okay, so we know we promised Drama and Disney Magic in the next few chapters, and that still stands, however, we have a special, surprise BONUS CHAPTER for you!!! Ever wonder how Blake said the three all-important words? Well, this is their story! Remember, this takes place the same time as chapters Twenty One and Twenty Two (Sarah's first date with Shane ;p) ***

Carley

Chat 2moro
Blake says he's got surprises for me =D
It better be worth getting up this early
I need deets on you and Hercules!!!!
Xxx

I send the text to Sarah as I stare at my dark wardrobe. It's eight am on a Saturday, Blake had better bring coffee when he picks me up at nine.
Why is it so early????

Unsure of what he has planned, I pull on a pair of black leggings, a pleated red and gold miniskirt styled to look like a catholic school uniform skirt-but shorter, hence the leggings-and a tight black tee that doesn't show off too much cleavage, buts hugs my not-really-there curves nicely. The rhinestone skull and crossbones emblazoned across the chest makes me grin, my dad hates this top.

I pull on my clunky combat boots and lace them up. It's a calming ritual for me. Every morning, I unlace the shoes completely and time myself as I re-lace them. My record is 52 seconds per boot.

After that it's hair and make-up time. I pull my auburn hair into two messy pigtails atop my head, and apply a heavy liquid line over dark red eyeshadow, and highlight my eyelids with some gold shimmer. Next I use deep burgundy rogue on my cheekbones to emphasize my pale skin and apply a red lipstick, smudging in some eyeliner to make it appear darker. I finish with with coat of clear lipgloss, smack my lips together in satisfaction, and blow a taunting kiss at the mirror.

I don't dress up for Blake, and I certainly don't dress this way to impress anyone else, attract attention, or any of that other crap people say about the way I dress.
I dress this way because I like it. Full stop.

The fact that it pisses off my dad is like the cherry on top.

"Morning sweetheart," Blake greets me with a kiss and my favorite Caramel Macchiato.

"Did I ever tell you that your the best boyfriend in the entire world?" I ask as I greedily slurp down the delicious caffeine. Blake chuckles.
"Not yet you haven't."

"Well, maybe I shouldn't then." I tease. Blake is probably the last guy you'd expect me to date. He's tall, scrawny, awkward and completely nerdy. He always dresses in chinos and button-up shirts for school, but today he's wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a quote from the ever-wise Jedi Master Yoda on it.

"What's your shirt say?" I ask, scrunching up my nose in concentration.

"There is no try, only do, or do not." His goofy impression of the old green Star-Wars character has me giggling. "I figured I needed the motivation today."

"And why's that?"

A slow, mischievous smile spreads across his face.

"You'll see." He answers enigmatically.

****
"Ugh, do they have to talk about this shit 24/7?" I groan as I reach forward to shut off the car's radio. They were discussing the latest corporate scandal; some hot shot CEO's son busted for killing his 23 year old stepmom. Eight months ago. Talk about old news.

"If they were talking about the oil spill or the animal abuse that company is responsible for, you'd be listening." Blake jests.

"Yeah, but that stuffs important. So some kid lost it and killed his teenage step mom ages ago. It's old news. We know all about this already. They should just get the whole thing over with and throw the guy in prison. Any normal, non-rich citizen would've been thrown in the slammer and left to rot." Blake indulges me in my rants about how corrupt the government is and how the rich get off scot free with anything and the poor just have to make do, and even puts in a few conspiracy theories he's read off the internet while exploring those "they walk among us" sites about aliens on earth.