CHAPTER THIRTY

Look like a princess, treated like a trophy.

There has only been one time ever in my life where I was anxious beyond belief. Not when I heard my parents fight for the first time. Not the next day at school after Sabrina announced my bra less chest. None of those were as bad as right now.

"Janine! Tom! This place is amazing. A little bit more Mickey Mouse than I'd like but it's just incredible." Mom says walking from her room. "Are these the twins? Oh you two are adorable. Sarah! Daniella! Come meet our 'roommates'." Mom says laughing, like her comment was funny. She's obviously missing the look of pure horror on my face.

Daniella walks in from the girls room with Kevin and mom gives her a devious glare. She turns to Zac's mom and her perky smile snaps back. "So this is my group. This is Sarah. Daniella. Shane, Sarah's boyfriend and Kevin, Daniella's boyfriend. You know how young love can't be separated."

Zac's smirk twitches a little when mom introduces Shane.

Zac's mom walks in from behind him, almost tripping over the luggage. "Hi there. Well I'm Janine. You know my husband Mary." She says gesturing to the man next to her wearing a blue floral shirt and khakis. "The twins, Mia and Sean and my oldest Zachary."

"Mom!" Zac hisses. She rolls her eyes and continues. "I mean Zac. Teens these days, always wanting to use some other name, rather than their own. We named him after his great uncle."

Zac sighs. "No one cares mom."

Once again Mrs. Cornelio rolls her eyes at her son. "I'm so glad we're on this trip together. The penthouse does look amazing. Have you organized the room arrangements yet?"

"Yes well the adults will take the two main suites. Yours is right next to ours, en suite bathroom as well." Mom says guiding the Cornelio's through our penthouse. "The kids have been divided as well, girls will be in one room, Daniella, Sarah and Mia. With the boys in the other, Shane, Zac and Sean; and because they're weren't enough beds, Kevin agreed to sleep on the pull out couch in the boys room. Is that okay?"

I hear Daniella mumble "no" but not loud enough for mom to hear.

"Yes, that's perfect! Well let's go and get settled and then check out we can still see. Unless you've already made plans." She says, walking towards her suite.

"Yes well I was going to find out about the spa, and if there is any space available for a detox massage or full body scrub..."

Mr. Cornelio speaks up. "Gareth and I were going to check out the Haunted Mansion with Sean, you know do some boy things, maybe go to the Cars motorway. Zac, you and Shane want to join us?"

Zac dramatically flops down onto the couch and shuts his eyes. "I'm good thanks dad. I'm pretty tired from the flight. Didn't get enough sleep with that baby crying. So I'll chill here for a bit and maybe go check out the hotel."

Zac's dad mutters something about how economy class people can't keep their babies quite on a flight and I can't help but roll my eyes. Even though I'm technically one of them, super super rich people can be really stuck up.

"Mary if you don't mind, I think I'll join you at the spa. My seat on the plane really messed up my neck." Mrs. Cornelio says.

"Of course!" Mom says enthusiastically. After that fight with dad, her flight wasn't that enjoyable either. "And you kids, any plans? Are you going with your Dad and Sean, Mia?"

The excited little girl's face drops a little. "I really wanted to go and get dressed up like a princess mom!"

Mrs. Cornelio looks saddened at the thought of not going to the spa. "it's okay sweetie, we've got the whole week to do that. Why don't you stay here with Sarah?"