Chapter 41- Girlfriend Blackmail

Henry

I can not contain my happiness. The party lasted until dawn, no one complains, everybody is in good spirit. My staff is still the ballroom when Xykie and I left. She needs to rest and had a long day. Her room is still the end corner of the house. Far from me, I can say.

I am still grinning like a cat, looking at the ceiling when I hear a knock. I thought it's Morris so I asked him to come in. Xykie entered the room with her pillow. I immediately get up from my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I immediately open my lampshade.
"Why did you give me the furthest room again?" She asked. Her hands are on her waist and glaring at me. She's wearing a nightgown. Her hair is disheveled. She looks like a goddess.
"It's your room," I replied dumbfounded.
She throws the pillow on my bed and stride towards me.
"My love, it's not appropriate." I tried to stop her.
She stops at the foot of my bed and narrowed her eyes.
"Don't make me force you... I want to sleep in here. Beside you." She warned.
God, I am only wearing my boxer shorts... Don't test me...
"Mon amour, listen, please. Your dad will skin me alive."
"My dad is not here." She replied.
"He will know. Your dad always knows everything." I reasoned out.
"Henry..." She called.
"Yes, love?" I swallowed the lump on my throat.
"Did you swear an oath in front of the Prince and my father..."
"Love...don't do this," I begged her.
"...that from that day forward, you will be forever in my mercy as my knight?" She asked.
"Love... please... my control is slipping... If you will sleep beside me, I don't know if I can control myself. Love...listen please." I begged her to listen to me. But the determination on her eyes is the same as her father.
"Sir Henry Lightwood, I command you to move a little and make a place for me. As your GIRLFRIEND will sleep beside you." She climbs into the bed smiling. She knows that she won this time.
"That's not fair, mon amour," I told her when she is settled beside me.
"I don't do fair, Henry." She replied chuckling.
Xykie raised the comforter and said. "Wow, boxers. I approved your sleeping garment."
"You will torment me tonight, aren't you?"
"I am hoping you make a move, Henry. For I am losing my patience with your honorable act."

Despite her persistence that we make love, I decline her over and over...not that I don't want to but she is so tired... She sleeps beside me, tucked in my side. Her black hair is in contrast with my pillow. Her smell is all over my room. Her breathing makes me calm and slowly after she sleeps, sleep also consumes me.
I sleep beside the woman I love the most.

"My Lord... My Lord." I woke up to Morris banging on my door.
"Who's that?" Xykie asked beside me. I kissed her forehead.
"It's Morris. I will see what's wrong with him."
"Go back to bed, after. I'm still sleepy." She murmured.
"Of course love."

This better is good or I will lose my temper at this hour.
"My Lord...Please open your door." He knocked again.
I unlock my door and open it. Morris is looking pale and sweating.
"What?"
"My Lord, Lady Xykie is missing. She's not in her room. Nobody has seen her, My Lord."
I exhale deeply and chuckled. How will I explain this to Morris?
"I am here, Morris. You can calm down." Xykie shouted from my bed.
Morris reaction is one hell of animation. His eyes went big and the color on his face returned. His mouth slightly opened then turned into a grin.
"Well, in that case, My Lord, I will tell the staff not to disturbed you." He said then winked at me.

Xykie is laughing when I return to bed.

"The staff will talk about us. Might as well make it true, Henry." My love said with a hint of wickedness.
True to Morris words, nobody disturbed us the whole day. Our meal just left by the door.

I made love to Xykie from morning till she sleeps again. How can I say no, when you have a lady beside you who is using your vow to get what we both wanted?! Like I said, not that I am complaining.