Final Chapter

Rosalie Elizabeth Diana Frances

"Rosalie." Kate said walking into Rosalie's room with a smile on her face like she always does.

"Yes." She asked looking at her Auntie.

"What's wrong why are you still up?" Catherine asked her goddaughter while moving over to the bed.

"I just miss my mum and dad that's all." She replied with a sigh. "I wish they where still here."

"I know love just remember they love you very much and they are so proud of you." Kate said kissing her head before turning off the light and left the room.

"Tomorrow is just another day." She heard her father say.

"We love you Little Bit." She heard her mother's voice say. She sat up and saw a reflection of two people holding hands.

That's when she knew she and her siblings will be just fine.

_

Chyler Josephine Elizabeth Spencer

Chyler played on the piano in William and Catherine's house. Well it's her new home now. She was playing one of her mother's favorite songs.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw three people standing in the corner. She looked up but there was nothing. She shrugged it off until she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was light but it was there then her mother's scent hit her nose.

"I loves you Nugget." She turned around but there was no one there. She knew who the hand,  scent and voice belonged too.

"I love you too Mummy." She said with a smile before going back to playing the piano.

_
William Roman Lucas Henstridge

Liam placed two pillows besides his bed. He went on his knees. He started to say his players like he did every night. Except tonight his mother wasn't there or that's what he thought.

"Our Father
Who are in heaven
Hallo be they name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day out daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But delivere us from evil
For thy is the Kingdom
The power and the glory
Forever and ever
In Jesus name
Amen.

He placed his pillow on the bed and then turn to take the other one. The outline of someone kneeling was on it a few seconds later it was gone. He picked up the pillow and place it on the bed.

"Mum."

"Yeah babe" DeAnn replied not that her son could hear it.

"I miss you." He cried.

"Mummy loves you babe." That he heard clearly which made him smile.

"I love you too Mummy."

"You okay in here bud?" William asked looking into the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He gave his uncle a smile before going to sleep with a smile on his face.

_

Isaiah Micheal Arthur

Isaiah look at the women standing over his crib making funny faces. He let out a giggle making the women smile.

"You are so handsome. Yes you are." The women whisper not that he understood anything that she was saying to him.

"I'm your Mummy and even though I'm not here physically just know I'm here in spirit." She said "Now close your eyes and go to sleep handsome Mummy will see you on your birthday."

_
And she did ever year on her childrens birthday she would pay them a visit. Even if it's just for ten seconds enough time to tell them she loves them. Then she would be off again living in the shadows watching silently as they live there lives and became legends.

It was safe to say she was a proud mother of eight. With only four who could see her regularly. She was happy with that.

THE END