Proud Mama

DeAnn was spending Mummy daughter daughter day with Rosalie. The two ladies where having a great time. Years of practice they learned how to block out the press.

"Mummy," Rosalie said DeAnn looked down at her daughter before following where Rosalie was looking. "Is she homeless?"

"I don't know why don't you ask her." DeAnn replied.

"Excuse me." Rosalie call out to the woman. The lady looked up staring at Rosalie with a frown. "Yes you, come here."

"What can I do for you little one?" The lady asked walking into the to them.

"Do you not have a home?" The woman looked at DeAnn for permission. DeAnn nob telling her to go ahead.

"I use to but I use to drink alot which made me lose my job and my house." The woman said.

"Why don't you get help?"

"I don't have the money to get help." She replied.

"Would you get the help if you could?" Rose asked with a raised eyebrow much like her mother.

"Of course I would." She replied with a laugh.

"Are you just saying that because you expect me to give you money. I'm not going to give you money you know."

"I'm not just saying that for the money." The lady replied.

"Good." Rosalie said before looking up at her mum. "Do you think your rehab have place for one more please?"

"I'm sure they do."

"Good." She grin taking a card from DeAnn's bag. "This is the address of a wonderful rehab. Use it. My Mum would call to hear if you are there. If you are not you would disappoint me very. You wouldn't want to disappoint a five year old little girl would you?"

"I won't dissopoint you. I promise and I never break my promises."

"Do you have twenty euros Mummy?" DeAnn nob handing the twenty not to Rosalie.

"This is bus fair not wine money." Rosalie told the woman staring deep into the women's eyes. The look in the young girls eyes said please don't dissopoint me. Even if the lady wanted to she promised herself she wouldn't let the girl infront of her down.

"Thank you." The lady said whipping away her tears. She walked away leaving the two lady's and their gaurds.

"Have I told you how proud you make me."DeAnn asked pulling Rosalie into a hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Mummy."

"Your Highness how do it makes you feel that your daughter just did that?" Someone from the press called out.

"It makes me feel proud of her. It also tells me that I'm doing something right in raising my children." DeAnn replied before leading her daughter away from the press. She couldn't feel any more proud at this moment.