Spinning Bottles

"Mike." DeAnn said walking into their bedroom.

"What!" Her very drunk husband exclaimed. This has been going on for two months now.

"Bring your voice down. The children is here."  She sigh picking up the clothes that was laying around the room. She hate a dirty room almost as much as she hates a drunk man. Right now it seems Mike is doing everything she hates.

"So! What the hell do you want me to do about that huh!" She gave him a glare that said his about to have it.

"Jones." She shout out when she left the room. Jones entered the house looking ready to beat the hell out of someone. "Could you take the kids over to Zara and Mike's. They have been begging for a play date."

"Yes Ma'am." DeAnn watched Jones walk out with the kids. She walked into the kitchen getting ice water out of the fridge.

"Do we have ice cubes? Lots of them?" She asked ths kitchen staff. They looked at each other before the chef went to go get some from the freezer. "Thank you."

Tying her hair in a bun. She walked to exist the kitchen. She stopped turning to the staff and said. "I would like everyone to leave immediately." Then exit the kitchen.

She walked into the bedroom and pour the ice cold water over Mike before pulling off the blanket.

"Get your ass up. I didn't sign up to marry a drunk!" She exclaimed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted getting out of bed. "Why would you do that?"

"Is that really what you want to ask me right now. You stink and your drunk. When was the last time you've seen the sun?" He glared at her before storming into the bathroom.

A hour later he exited the bathroom looking dashing as ever.

"I'm going out with the boys don't wait up." He said while getting dressed.

"I swear Mike it you leave this house to go have a blast with your buddies you'll never step a foot on the grounds of Kensington Palace I swear to the man above don't test me." DeAnn was furious.

"Whatever."

"Mike I swear to God I'm not joking." She said turning him around to look at her. Next thing they knew DeAnn was on the floor just staring at him.

"DeAnn. Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I don't know what. I." He was to late she was already out of the room. "DeAnn I'm sorry!"

DeAnn knocked on Harry and Rachel's apartment door tears running down her face. Rachel being the one to open the door looked at DeAnn shocked.

"Is Harry her?"

"Yeah his in the bedroom. His not feeling well." She didn't wait for Rachel to finish her sentence.

"Harry." She sobbed walking into the room. For Rachel it was like a new life came over Harry.

"What happened? Who hurt you? What happened to your face?" He asked.

"Mike." Was all she had to say before Rachel knew what was happening. Harry was out of the door.

"Harry stop." DeAnn cried. However he wasn't having it. He was not going to leave Mike to think it's okay to hit his sister.