Will You Go On A Date With Me?

"Wow I think I love you." DeAnn laughed looking over at Mike.

"I would hope so by the way you where screaming." He laugh getting out of bed. He got dressed before falling back on the bed.

"Nope. I have a meeting with the Queen so I have to get ready and go." She got out of bed throwing on her lingerie and walked to the bathroom "Stop looking."

"How can I when you look so good." He asked with a smirk. "Want me to join you in the shower?"

"No go make me some breakfast. The kids should be back any moment now so will probably want some aswell."

"Yes ma'am." He salute her making her giggle.

Slowly but surely she was falling for this man. Somehow everyone but her could see it, well everyone behind close doors. Everyone was happy about it. It's been three years since Roman passed away and DeAnn had to move on. If it was with the bodyguard so be it.

"Is breakfast ready?" She asked walking into the kitchen before greeting the children who had spend the night at Will and Kate's.

"Mummy are you and uncle Mike dating?" Rosalie asked. DeAnn let out a nervous laugh not knowing what to say. "If you are we are fine with it."

"Well I first have to take your Mummy on a date don't you think?" He asked. The kids nob excitedly making Mike smirk while DeAnn blushed.

"Yeah you can take her to McDonalds." Liam said making the two grown-ups laugh.

"I don't care think that would be a great place to go. I however got a cool place." He said before looking at DeAnn with a smirk. "What do you say Mummy want to go on a date with uncle Mike?"

"How could I say no with that smile on your face." She laughed making him grin.

"That's a yes kids. She said yes!" The kids cheered along with Mike while DeAnn just laughed at their antics.