Post-it

"Let's get married." Mike said making me laugh. The kids immediately snapped there heads towards us.

"What?"

"Let's get married now right here." DeAnn let out a laugh lightly slapping him.

"Don't be silly." She laughed but Mike didn't join in laughing. "You're serious?"

"Yes! I'm serious. We have everyone we need right here." He replied making me frown. "The girls can be your bridesmaids and Liam can be my best man."

"This isn't Grey's Anatomy where you write your vowes on a piece of paper and your married. It does not work like that." DeAnn replied at her boyfriends crazy idea.

"Why not?" Chyler asked going over to the desk terring out a piece of page from her art book and two crayons.

"It doesn't work like that honey."

"It does now." Rosalie sassed back at her mother.

"This is mine the blue is Rosalie's and black is Liams. I heard Gran-Gran
say you have to have something old new and blue at a wedding. The pahe is new the and the crayons are old and one is blue." She placed the page and two crayons infront of them with a bright smile showing off her baby teeth.

"Are we really doing this?" DeAnn asked shocked.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted.

"Okay then."She said. Everyone sat around the table looking at DeAnn who had the page.

"First the kids come before everything..." They trail off listing a whole lot of rules at the end drawing six lines.

"Okay now to sign." DeAnn said signing the page then Mike then the kids who draw cute things where their signatures are needed.

"Now you kiss." Liam shouted. The two adults laugh before pulling eachother into a kiss. The kids cheered.

"Your our Daddy now." Chyler grin jumping onto Mike.

"Yeah but we won't forget our first Daddy." Rosalie agreed with a smile.

"I did not imagine getting married on the morning of my father's birthday in my pajamas." DeAnn cried in joy.

"Well what a wedding gift don't you think." Mike joked making DeAnn laugh.

"Everyone smile." Rosalie said holding the phone out for a photo. They smiled for the photo before Rosalie rushed to print it.

"That girl knows way to much about technology." Mike said. All DeAnn could do is agree with her husbands words.

"Remind me to take this with to the party so Gran can make it official. Please husband of mine."

"Don't worry I will remind you wife of mine."