Life With Three Kids

"Rosalie and Co. get down here this instant." DeAnn called up the stairs. She just got home to find the place a mess after telling them to clean up their toys.

"Yes Mummy?" Rosalie asked. Chyler came over to her with arms outstraged but she ignored her making the little Princess pout.

"Did I not tell the three of you to clean up your toys before I left?" They looked at each other before giving a nob. "I'm back and they're still not cleaned up."

"We forgot Mummy." Chyler answered.

"Please tell me what else you have to remember that caused you to forget to clean up your toys."

"To play?" Liam answered like it's the most obvious thing in the world. If she wasn't so mad right now she probably would have laughed.

"Just clean up, please."

"Why we do it. Maids do it."

"His speech is coming along so well" She though herself and she probably would have told him that if it was not for the situation.

"Okay we need to talk. Sit down." They all took a seat while DeAnn sat infront of them on the table.

"Is this going to be long?" He asked receiving a glare from her. Liam reminds her so much of Harry it's crazy.

"It depends on you." She replied before taking a deep breath. "Do you know a long time ago our family came from nothing. People didn't even know who we where. Then Egbert of Wessex became king and he fought hard for his throne. Then it got past on from generation to generation until it ended up at Gran- Gran. Before we got the throne we didn't have people cleaning up after us and the fact that you are so spoil that you think you are above cleaning up after yourself makes me very sad. So from now on you will clean your own room and bathroom, clean up your toys without asking for help from each other me or the staff. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mam." They replied in union.

"Good now start by picking up your toys please and thank you." DeAnn said kissing each of them on the head then walked away leaving them to pick up their toys which they did without anymore complaints.