Chyler and Liam

"No Liam not like that. You have to turn it to make sure it works." Chyler said to her twin.

"But my way is faster." He argued.

"My way will make sure it doesn't move and it's done nicely." She replied with a laugh. Liam let out a grumble but did what his sister said.

"Can I play." DeAnn asked sitting next to the twins. They where playing pick up stick.

"Okay but once you in there is no getting out of it." Chyler said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Ma'am."  She chuckle softly at her daughter.

"Chyler is so bossy Mummy." Liam said making DeAnn laugh.

"I know."  She replied. A look appeared on his face. DeAnn knew this look. She has seen it before.

"You're bossy Chyler and Mummy agrees." He giggle.

"At least I don't depend on my looks to make me relevant." She sassed with a raised eyebrow almost challenging Liam to say something.

"Chyler. That's not a nice thing to say to your brother apologies." She said trying not to laugh.

"I was talking to both of you." She said looking into her DeAnn's eyes.

"Why would you say the?"

"Because you said I'm bossy."

"That's because you are. It's cute when you boss everyone around. It means your a leader. Being rude is not cute, that is just ugliness. Now apologise to Liam."

"I'm sorry Liam I didn't mean what I said." She told her brother.

"It's fine."He shrugged with a care free attitude." You moved the stick. Mummy it's your turn. "

DeAnn couldn't but admire her twins they are so quick to forgive eachother. They remind her of Harry and herself. All she wish is her kids did not make the same stupid decisions in life then Harry did.