Stairs

"I'm sorry you had to cut your weekend short with the girls." The Queen said walking into DeAnn's Kensington apartment.

"It's quit alright. We actually had a blast. I really connected with Charlene she is such a great lady. And she teached Chyler how to swim but I'm sure she's going to tell you all about it" DeAnn laugh. "Kids Gran-Gran here.

"Gran-Gran!" Was followed by running.

"No running down the stairs!" DeAnn and the Queen exclaimed at the same time. They looked at eachother before starting to laugh.

"I remember having to tell you to stop running down the stairs and now look at you tell your own kids the same thing. Karma is pretty fisty." DeAnn just rolled her eyes while the Queen laughed.

"Don't tell anyone but I still run down the stairs when no one is watching."

"You never learn." Her Majesty told her granddaughter while laughing. However the laughter soon stopped by the sound of tumbling followed by a loud cry.

"Mummy!" DeAnn heard Rosalie call out. She immediately rushed towards the staircase where she found Liam on the floor crying?

"What happened?" DeAnn asked calmly. Her medical degree was coming in handy right now.

"I don't know. He was behind me and then he wasn't." Rosalie said before starting to cry which caused Chyler to cry.

"Babe tell mummy what hurts."

"My arm." He said in-between his crying.

"Can I feel it really quick." He nob but as soon as DeAnn touched it he let out a loud scream. "I think it's broken. Gran could you stay here until Kate gets here?"

"Nonsense. I'll stay here until you get back. This will give me time to spend time with the girls." She said. DeAnn kissing the girls and giving the Queen a hug. She then picked up a crying Liam from the floor before rushing out of the house.

"God please don't let it be bad Lord please." DeAnn prayed on her way to the hospital.