ENGAGEMENT AND WHAT NOT

"I asked Meghan to marry me!" Harry exclaimed to William, Kate and DeAnn. "And she said yes!"

"You did what?" DeAnn asked shocked.

"You heard correct sister of mine. I'm getting married." Harry laughed.

"I have to go." Was all she said walking to the door before turning back pulling her brother into a hug. "Congratulations baby brother."

"Harry asked Meghan to marry him!" Was the first thing she said when she entered the Queen's office. "Oh prime minister I didn't expect you here ma'am."

"That's quit alright. I guess congratulations is in order for both you and your brothers then. In my opinion yours is the best."

"Oh well Oklahoma is so quite I couldn't resist the urge. I'm still looking but you know when I find a place I'll buy. Wait how did you know?"

"I was talking about you becoming Queen but congratulations on the Oklahoma too." The Queen sigh making everyone turned to her. "Oh I spoiled the news. My apologies. I will leave you lady to it then."

When she left DeAnn just started at her grandmother. The Queen gave her a shy smile.

"I was going to tell you after the birth of the new baby and now the wedding of Harry and Meghan apparently."

"You are making me Queen. William is going to be furious. This is not traditional at all." She said panicked.

"Well I've been thinking about it for the past year and I discussed it with your grandfather and parliament and they all agreed upon this." DeAnn nobbed at the Queen's words.

"That won't be a good idea." She said looking at her grandmother with tears in her eyes.

"Why not. You are the perfect person to be the next reigning monarch of this country. Everyone believes this except you."

"I can not be the next monarch grandmother open listen to me." DeAnn cried.

"If you can give me a valid reason about why you can not do this?" putting her head in her hands for a few minutes before she decided to tell her grandmother.

"I'm expecting." She announced before letting out a shake breath.

"What are you expecting?"

"I'm pregnant gran. I'm going to be a mother again. I'm only a five weeks along. That is why I can't take the throne." The Queen stared at DeAnn for a moment before replying.

"Then you and Mike can get married before the little one arrive. A small ceremony."

"No I'm not doing that. We are not doing this. I am not rushing into anything with Mike."

"Your pregnant could rush any less." The Queen joked trying to lighten the mood.

DeAnn couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her grandmother's words because it was so true. Could they rush any less at this moment. Only time will tell.