Royal Wedding

DeAnn walked into the church head held high. She arrived with the Queen and Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh. After making sure her Majesty was settled in she took her seat next to Camila unfortunately close to William.

"Leave me alone." Was the first thing she said when William wanted to talk to her. He nob before leaning back in her chair luckily the ceremony started soon after that.

The small humans brought a aww to DeAnn they look so cute in their outfits. She was sure the next day the world will be wondering, 1 why Rosalie and the twins where not in the wedding and honestly she didn't care. She just didn't have time for another thing on her schedule. 2, they will wondering why she's flying solo. Since they found out about Mike they have been all over her.

She couldn't help but smile at the African American minster who was delivering the message. She bit her lip trying to stop herself from laughing. It's not that she didn't appreciate the message he was delivering it was a beautiful message. However this was the English church they do not preach the way he did.

She turned around to Zara who was already looking at her. It was like the two had a secret conversation before DeAnn turned back to the front. Letting out a smile. Before she knew it the man was talking about slavery.

"God save the Queen." DeAnn whisper to Kate. Who had to prevent herself from bursting out laughing. DeAnn just looked down her hair falling over her face while she cracked up. Kate rubbed her back making it seems like she was crying to the public and one lookers. However the Royal family knew this trick well.

"Are you okay?" Kate asked.

"Yes thank you." She replied whipping away her tears. With a tissue Camila gave her.

Somehow along the way DeAnn blocked out the rest of the wedding and before she knew it she was standing on the steps.

"Can we talk?" William asked.

"You killed my unborn child what could there possibly be to say?" She hiss at her brother.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident and if I could take it all back I would." He apologise.

"I know it was a accident and I forgive you. I just need a little time okay." He smiled pulling his sister in a side hug. "I hope you can forgive me for being the next Queen of England."

"I never wanted the stupid throne anyways. I don't even know why I was mad." He chuckle softly.

"Because you gave your entire life to prepare yourself to become the future of this country." She answered him because she knew that for the past few months since the miscarriage she had been doing the same.

"So everything is great again?"

"Never better." She replied while walking down the stairs to the car that was waiting for her.

"Where to Your Highness?" The driver asked.

"I'll be going home from here thank you."  She answered

"You are skipping the reception ma'am?" The driver asked shocked.

"I know hard to believe right. I just want to spend some more time with my children." She said before laying her head down again the window.

"I'm sure they will love it."  He chuckle.

"Stop at McDonalds on the way please." She said before taking a quick nap.