Horrible Night.

"Mummy!" DeAnn heard a loud cry coming from Chyler's room. This wasn't a nightmare cry. This was something DeAnn never heard before. She instantly pressed the panic button before rushing into her daughter's room

"Chyler." She said trying to open the door. "Baby open door?"

"Mummy." She heard her daughter cry. She heard footsteps running up the stairs while she open the door.

"Chyler I need you to open the door honey." She begged tears streaming
her face.

"Shhh. It will be alright." She heard a voice say from the other side of the door. That wasn't Chyler's voice that was a grown man's voice.
"Your Highness."

"Kick in this door." She command. "Someone is in there with my daughter."

She didn't have to tell them twice. The door was instantly kicked opened revealing a man standing over Chyler who was curled up in the corner.

"Get away from the princess now." One of the gaurds command.

"Relax I won't hurt her. I just want to see her up close." The guy laugh freaking DeAnn out. The gaurds throw him on the floor. Chuffing him.

"Chyler come to Mummy."DeAnn said immediately Chyler run over to her. DeAnn rushed to Rosalie's room who was curled up in a corner with Liam and two gaurds at the door. "Put on your gown shoes hurry."

"Is everything okay Mummy." Liam asked once his dressed.

"Everything is fine."DeAnn smiled comforting a crying Chyler."We are going to Gran-Gran for awhile. Come on let's get to the car."

She and the kids where rushed out of their apartment with four car's waiting with PO.s waiting to escort them to Buckingham Palace. 

"The Queen is expecting your arrival Your Highness." Jones said closing the door. Immediately after Jones got into the car they where rushed out of Kensington palace.