The Hurt And The Pain.

The news was delivered at approximately 14:35 pm to Queen Elizabeth. She was in her study waiting for her granddaughter to arrive. They had a meeting today. The door opened making her think it was DeAnn.

"Your Majesty. Miss Carlinne Lightly."  The butler announced opening the door letting Carlinne Lightly the Queen's private secretary enter the room.

"Your Majesty." Miss Lightly curtsy before continuing to speak. "I came baring bad news."

"Well what is it?" The Queen asked giving Lightly her full attention.

"It's about Princess DeAnn of Windsor. Your Majesty she has been attacked. Stabbed." The next part was a hard part for Carlinne to say and the Queen could see it.

"Is she okay?" The Queen asked panicked cutting off Miss Lightly.

"I'm sorry ma'am. The injuries was to the princess was to severe. She passed away on the way to the hospital." It felt like the wind was knocked out of the Queen. Elizabeth. Never in her life has she ever felt this way.

"Gather everyone in my family here immediately. My Angel, her children too." The Queen ordered. Lightly nob before exiting the room leaving the Queen alone with her thoughs and emotions.

The grandmother took a seat, her bottom lip began to quiver. She let out a loud cry just as Prince Philip walked into the room. He was shocked and concerned about the state his wife was in.

"Elizabeth what has happened?"  Phillip asked rushing over to Elizabeths side.

"DeAnn, My Angel ." Elizabeth sobbed into her husbands shoulder. "My Angel, she, my Angel."

"What happened to DeAnn?" Phillip asked panicked.

"She's dead?" Elizabeth finally whispered out like it was something she didn't know how to pronounce.

;;;

"Do you have any idea why Gran wanted to see us? Was I suppose to have brought the children?"  He asked looking over at his sister's childrens playing on the floor.

"Her Majesty, The Queen request a private audience with Prince Philip, Prince William, Prince Henry and their spouse along with the Duke of Windsor."

"I'll watch the kids." Beatric assure Mike. He thanked her before following the rest to the Queen's private office.

"Have a seat." Prince Philip told everyone the Queen just looked out of the window her shoulder shacking ever so slightly.

"There was a assault against DeAnn. She was stabbed at one of her engagements."  Prince Philip announced.

"Oh my goodness is she okay. Where was her detail?" Catherine immediately asked. Everyones head turned toward Queen Elizabeth who let out a sob. Before turning back to Phillip.

"No!" Mike exclaimed standing up from his chair.

"I'm sorry DeAnn is no longer amounts us. The wound was to severe." Philip explained. Mike was the first one out of the room followed by William and Harry with their wifes. Charles just stared out into nothing. Tears running down his face.

"My baby." He whispered.

;;;

"Uncle Harry!"  Chyler exclaimed running towards her Uncle.

"Uncle Will look."Liam said grabbing will attention. Rosalie looked at Mike then to Harry then William. No words where spoken between the them but Rosalie had seen this face before. When her father died the look of guilt and silent apologies. She knew it all to well.

"I want my Mummy." She spoke up not before looking at Kate who walked over to the seven years old she sat down on the floor pulling Rosalie into her arms. " Auntie Kate please not again. Please tell me I'm wrong."

"I'm so sorry Rosalie." Kate replied trying to stop herself from crying

"Where is my Mummy. I want to be with my Mummy." She cried in Kate's arms.

"It's going to be okay. We will get through this. We always do" Kate whispered rocking her back and forth.

Mike sat in the corner of the room. He just lost his wife and he might lose his children next.