Radio Interview

"Her Royal Highness Princess DeAnn of Wales in the house." The radio host shout making me laugh. "Your Highness thank you for joining us today."

"No problem at all thank for having me." DeAnn replied to the radio host.

"So your new charity called Phase Five. Tell us a little about that."

"Phase Five is a charity I created with some good friends of mine. Princess Charlene of Monaco, Charlize Theron and Queen Letizia. It's a provention program. It's everything from mental health to first aid and swimming classes. The world lose so many people that we just started brain storming how have van we save lives? This program Phase five is what we came up with."  DeAnn explained.

"That's amazing who would have thought royalty and Hollywood royalty would be friends" He joked making DeAnn laugh.

"I know right. We've been friends for awhile. Princess Charlene introduced me to Charlize and I met at Queen Letizia at her engagement party and I go back to when she started the. So we had a lunch together and the idea just came up. So far it has really helped alot of people."

"So I heard you are teaching Her Majesty how to speak Afrikaans is that right?" He asked making DeAnn laugh.

"It is. For those of you who don't know Afrikaans is a language in South Africa. I can speak it and Charlene and Charlize can talk it so always talk it around Letizia. She was getting sick of it and demanded we teach her. It's like teaching it to my children but more fun."

"Do you kids know Afrikaans?"

"They do. They know Afrikaans, Spanish, Dutch, French and Italian." She replied.

"And of course English." The host added. DeAnn let out a laugh. "Do they speak it fluently?"

"My eldest does while my youngest are still learning Dutch and Afrikaans. I think they get confused by some of it since it's very similar as Afrikaans comes from the Dutch language.. At the moment they are learning Rosalie is learning Korean which is just mindblowing for me but she loves langues and since the little once want to be just like her she's rubbed off on them. To conclude they pick up languages really quickly and every now and then you hear them talking in another language. It's really cute." The princess gushed about her children.

"So a few months ago you where in a car accident and you had to get plastic surgery. How did the accident happen?"

"It was not plastic surgery it was just surgery. We where chased by paparazzi and one of them lost control of his motorcycle. The driver stepped on the brakes to stop and the car flipped." She gulp trying not to cry think back.

"I heard you safed their lives?"

"All those years in med school paid off. I think people actually forget I'm doctor. I'm a board certified." She joked making everyone laugh.

"Why did you get surgery?"

"There was glass pieces that cut my face really bad. I had to get stitches however it didn't heal the way my doctor wanted so she suggested I get the surgery because of how bad it looked. I talked to my family and everyone agreed it would be best."  She shrugged.

"How bad was it if you don't mind me asking."

"It went from my ear to my bottom lip. It healed well you have to look really closely to see it if I have make-up on and without makeup it's a fine line."

"Well you look amazing. Your Highness once again thank you for joining us and it was a pleasure to meet you."

"No problem at all. It was nice meeting you all too. You're all so well mannered."