Mike Powell

The knock on her door at six am  brought a frown to her face.Opening the door she saw a buff and gorgeous man standing infront of her. She couldn't help but bit her bottom lip as she looks him up and down.

"Can I help you?" She finally breath out.

"Your Highness, my name is Mike I'm the gaurd that will be living with you and your children." Letting out a shaking laugh at how great his voice sounded she let him into the apartment.

"Rosalie and Liam will be fine with you around but Chyler is still shaken up with strange men around." She told him while leading him into the living room where the kids was.

"Can everyone listen to Mummy real quick?" DeAnn asked putting the movie on pause. "This is Mike Hamilton he will be living with us for awhile. Is that okay?"

"Is he going to hurt us?" Chyler asked.

"No absolutely not. I will be the one hurting the person who tries to hurt you. I would also be the one who makes you the best breakfast ever if your Mommy don't mind." He told them before looking up at DeAnn. The kids looked at DeAnn hopeful making her laugh.

"I guess that means I get to sleep in late so why not." The three kids cheered making DeAnn laugh.

"I hope you don't mind Your Highness." He said standing up straight.

"Not at all make yourself right at home. Also if you are going to be living here you can call me on my name." He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Anything you want it to be." He let out a laugh making her blush.

"I just said that out loud didn't I?" She asked. He nob making DeAnn blush. "What I meant to say was that you  can call me DeAnn."

"Okay babe. I mean DeAnn." He said with a smirk while heading over to the kids. "So what are we watching."

"Finding Dory." The kids answered at the same time. 

"My favorite sweet." He said with a grin. "Mommy you going to join us?"

"Your American?"

"I am."He replied before adding. "Is that a no on joining us."

"It's a yes, I just have to make a quick phone call before I join you guys." She said with a smile. They turned back to the movie every now and then commenting about it. She could help but smile at how cute they looked before she went to make  the important phonecall.

When DeAnn's returned everyone was asleep curled up with one another. She took a picture before covering them with a blanket.

She really hope he doesn't dissapoint her children.