Heartbroken

The mother and daughter duo walked into the dining room which was packed with family.

"Mummy up." She said holding out her arms for DeAnnn. Without any doubt she picked up the you girl.

"Mornings everyone." DeAnn said with a curtesy.

"Morning we heard about what happened last night. Gosh that is so sick?" Beatric said but DeAnn held her fingers on her lip telling everyone not to talk about it infront of Chyler.

"Chyler want to come sit with uncle Harry."  DeAnn could vividly feel her daughter tens and her tiny arms tighten around her mother's arms.

"Maybe another time uncle Harry. She's still waking up." DeAnn said but everyone knew she was lying. They saw how the three year old reacted and it broke their hard.

Zara let a few tears slip quickly whipping it away.

"Can you go to Gran-Gran until I dish us some food baby." DeAnn whisper to Chyler. It took a few seconds before she agreed. "Gran-Gran do you mind if Chyler sit with you really quickly while Mummy dish for her?"

"Of course I won't mind. I miss my little nugget." DeAnn handed Chyler to the Queen.

Breakfast was eat in silence. Halfway through it Chyler fell back in sleep with piece of bacon in her mouth. She handed her daughter off to nanny to go to bed. Once Chyler was out of the room everyone shooted off with questions. Some of them DeAnn her self didn't know.

Obviously the press got ahold of the story and was going to have a field day with this for at least a month. She didn't care what everyone thought all she care about was making sure her daughters and son was going to get through this.