Prenuptial Agreement

"Thank you both for meeting me I really appreciate it." DeAnn said taking a seat across from her brother and his fiancé. "Are y'all excited for the wedding?"

"Been to Oklahoma once and you already using the word y'all." Harry said with a laugh.

"Funny but I've lived there for a few years don't forget." They laughed together. "So the wedding?"

"We really excited we decided to change to flowers in the front of the venue to forget me knots." Meghan grinned.

"Mum's favorites." Harry added.

"I know. She would have loved this. Her baby getting married." DeAnn teased.

"So what did you need talk about." He asked.

"Please don't stress out about this." DeAnn said sliding the paperwork over to them.

Harry being the first to read.He pushing the paper back over to his sister. She knew what was about to come next with the death glare he is sending her way.

"I never thought you would be the one to let new found power get to your head. A prenuptial agreement really DeAnn?" Harry snapped. "I hope you have a miserable life as Queen if this is the way you are going to handle everything." He glare at his sister who is just calmly sitting there watching him.

"It's not a big deal Harry. That was not necessary." Meghan finally said .

"Not a big deal? It's basically dooming our marriage before it even start." He replied

"I don't know why this is such a big deal for you. Everyone got them William and Kate, Roman and I. All you have to do if you don't want it is say so. If you feel like you want a prenup and this isn't one for you then write out your own one."DeAnn snapped getting up from her chair.

"Oh," Harry replied with a shy smile.

"You know I thought you would grow out of your childish behaviour but it seems like quite the opposite. I think now would be an excellent time for you to grow the hell up."  She said before storming out of the room.