Oh My

The couple walked to the middle of the room.  They where met by Harry and Meghan and William and Kate waiting for them in the center of the room.

"It's safe to say I'm ready to go home." Kate announced looking extremely tired.

"Your one to speak."  DeAnn replied with a light laugh.

The men started to talk to each other while the women talked. Somehow along the way everyone was in one convenient once again.

"Do you ever sing in your bedroom. Like just getting into bed and start singing?" Meghan asked her sister-in-law.

" Well-" DeAnn started thinking if she did before giving a answer "Not really no. I sing if I take off my makeup out of boredom."

"I make her sing in bed all the time."  Mike said out of nowhere. Everyone looked at him before starting to laugh.

"Mate no." William cringe. DeAnn let out a loud laugh before clapping hands giving her husband the moment.

"What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and grieve to bere
What a privilege it is to carry"

Mike and everyone else laughed even louder. Completely forgetting about the people around them.

"You really are one of a kind." DeAnn laughed at her husband while he smirk.

"I'm in the mood for bacon."  He said she let out a cringe think about bacon. This was Mike's way of telling DeAnn he wanted to have sex since she was a vegetarian.

"Ew." She replied then shooting him a wink. He let out a grin pulling her even closer to him.

"How do you live without bacon?" Harry asked once again. He always asked her this question.

"Because I think pigs are smart." She replied with a raised eyebrow. "How do you live without a brain. No wait I forgot stupid people don't need one."

"Well..." DeAnn raised her eyebrow know that he got nothing.

"I thought so." She said with a smirk. William and Kate let out a laugh. It's been awhile since this had happened between the twins.

"There is so much you could have said." Meghan told her husband while shaking her head in disappointment.

"It's not that easy. You have to think of something clever that will shock her." William said saving his brother from humiliation.

"It has to be something funny but not mean cause then your dead. She will drag you." Kate added with a shy smile. "Trust me I know."

"It can't be that hard. She's one person." Meghan argued. "And she's blond."

"Oh no."Everyone replied at the same time. DeAnn raised a eyebrow at Meghan. Well let's just say Meghan was dragged by the the Queen of comebacks and insults herself.