His Here

DeAnn woke up with a sharp pain shooting through her. She had felt this pain a few times before but this was worse then before. She let out a sigh in annoyance and went to the bathroom down the hall. She took a shower and slipped on the clothes she had there for this exact moment. She called her doctor the doctor know that she was in labor. She then called the Queen to let her know then she called Harry and Meghan who agreed to watch the kids after that she informed William and Kate then she went to her bedroom to notify her husband. She let out a sigh knowing his going to be panicking just like Roman.

"Micheal." She said shaking him lightly. "Mike it's time your son wants to meet us."

"What?" Mike asked confused still half asleep.

"My water broke don't turn around or you will lay in it." She explained getting up and walked down stairs once she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door revealing Harry and Meghan.

"Hello. Come on in. I'm still waiting on Mike to get dressed. While I wait can I offer you some coffee, tea?" She asked glancing at the two of them.

"Your in labor and you offering us something to drink?" Meghan asked shocked.

"This is nothing with the twins she still did the finishing touches on the nursery. Gran had to order her to go to the hospital." Harry laughed.

"I'm ready, I'm ready." Mike shouted running down the stairs almost falling in the process.

"Okay well you know where everything is make yourself at home and I'll see you in..." She paused looking at her watch. "Six hours. Eight hours."

"You can't be sertan." Mike said making the two Royal borns laugh.

"Oh yes she can."