The Unknown

"Mummy!" DeAnn heard her eldest call out from her bedroom door. The Princess was on bed rest as she is close to giving birth.

"Yes my love?" She replied patting the space next to her. Rosalie jumped onto the bed laying down next to her mother. The twins where out with with Roman parents for the day. Tomorrow it's Rosalie's day with them.

"There is this girl at my school. Her names Lillian she's very pretty and I really like her. I think I might like her alot. Like you liked Daddy and like Dad." DeAnn honestly thought it was a phase but she guess not.

"Okay."  DeAnn replied looking at her daughter with a raised eyebrow. Rosalie let out a sigh.

"I'm suppose to be Queen someday. I have to get married and have babies. I can't like girls Mummy." DeAnn didn't know what to do. Nowhere in any law or rule did it state someone who is gay may not be Queen but that's because it has never been a issue or conversation before.

"You don't have to worry about that now. You are my little girl the future Queen and this world would be as you want it to be. If you want to love and marry women then so be it. If you want to all of that with a man then so be it. If you want to rule alone so be it. This world is yours. However you are merely eight you still have a whole lot of time to decided okay." DeAnn reassured her daughter to the best of her abilities at this very moment.

"Will you approve?"

"Of course I would. I love you more then the stars love the night sky." DeAnn replied lightly stroking the little Princess cheek. "I love you Rosalie no matter what or who you choose to be. I know you will be a good person."

"How do you know that Mummy?"

"I know you will be good because you where born in a good family and raised with  people who loves you more then life itself." DeAnn replied kiss her daughter's head.

"Mummy." Rosalie whispered.

"Yes."

"Can you name the baby Isaiah?" Rosalie asked and the baby kicked making DeAnn smile.

"That's a perfect name."