What A Twist

"Hey Lana." DeAnn greeted Liams "Girlfriend". This was probably the cutes thing ever. Liam and Elana has been dating for a month and this is the first time Elana was coming over to the Powell household.

"Hello Mrs. Powell. I have a play date scheduled with my boyfriend." She grinned. DeAnn and Jennifer Lana's mother let out a chuckle.

"So I've heard. Why don't you and your mom come inside. Liam is out with his dad but he should be here soon. His sister Rosalie is in her room if you want to play go play with her until he comes back." 

"Okay." She grin.

"Rose!" DeAnn shout up the stairs. The little girl stood at the top of the stairs waiting for her mother to continue. "Can Lana come play with you until Liam comes home?"

"Okay." Lana rushed up the stairs while the adults went into the kitchen.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" DeAnn asked. She knew nothing about this woman infront of her. So this is kind of awkward.

"Water will be fine thank you."  Jennifer replied looking around the kitchen. "My husband would love your kitchen. He is a chef and in every house the kitchen is the first thing he wants to see. It's really annoying especially if you looking for a new house and the kitchen isn't up to his standard."

"I didn't know your husband is a chef."  DeAnn replied.

"Yip he owns a small restaurant downtown called Riverside." 

"I've heard of it. Apparently they make a mean stake." The princess replied taking a seat opposite Jennifer.

"We're home!" They heard Mike call from the front door.

"Kitchen! Liam, Lana is upstairs with Rosalie!" She didn't get a reply instead she heard Liam's footsteps up the stairs and Mike walking into the kitchen.

"Hello lady's. Jennifer good to see you again." The two hugged making DeAnn a little uncomfortable. She knew she had nothing to worry about but she was a woman who didn't want to lose her husband.

"You too." Jennifer said.

A minute later Liam walked into the kitchen crying. DeAnn being the Mama bear she is was on her feet in a matter of seconds.

"What's wrong? What's happened?  Was it Rosalie?" She asked picking up her son.

"Honey relax I'm sure it's nothing. Bud tell us what happened?"  Mike said.

"Lana said she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore." He cried.

"Oh honey I'm sorry!" DeAnn said with a pout. Liam however wasn't finished with his story.

"Then she kissed Rose and ask her to be her girlfriend and Rose said yes and kissed Lana."  He pout.

"What?" The three parents asked shocked.

"Lana said she didn't-"

"We heard you babe. We just a little shocked." DeAnn cut off Liam. She looked at Jennifer and Mike for help but the two looked just as shocked as she did.

"I think we should reschedule this play date." Jessica said.

"I think I agree." DeAnn nob unable to think of what else to say. Her little girl might just be a lesbian. Was she okay with this?... Yes she was okay, more then okay.... Was she shocked?... Oh very much so.