Feeling.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Kate asked taking a seat next to DeAnn.

"Is there something wrong with me?" She asked her sister. "I just want to give him a child. Why can't I just give it to him. I see the way his heart breaks a little more after ever one."

"You already gave me three amazing kids. I don't need anymore. The reason my heart breaks is because I see you get let down everything time." Mike said appearing from the doorway.

"What are you doing here. I thought you where going out with your friends." DeAnn said suprised.

"I cancelled and I'm happy I did. Now I know how you feel."He sigh. "Kate could you give us a moment."

"Yeah I was actually heading out." She hugged the two before leaving them on their own.

"Do you really think I need more then I have at the moment?"  He asked his wife.

"I just want to give you your own child with your blood running through its." She replied.

"Liam and the girls are my own kids. Yes we don't share DNA and that is okay. They are my kids and I love them more then I love you."  He said making her frown. "Yes I said that. They are the most important people in my life then you."

"And I thought I was the one who didn't know how to word thing properly." The two laughed because it's true. She didn't know how to word things.  "But thank you for putting them first."

"Thank you for accepting me as their father. They are all the kids I need."He smiled before adding. "I'm serious I don't think my pockets can handle another kid they are damn expensive."

"Your such a idiot." She laughed pushing him away from her.

"It's true."

"I know it is. I'm just glad they don't need special good anymore or wearing nappies. You should be lucky you weren't here for that. Your bodyguard salary would not have been enough."  She smiled.

"Do you know the Queen still call me bodyguard. It's been six months and still she calls me bodyguard." He huff.

"Well she called Roman army guy for the first year of our marriage so you are almost there don't worry." She shrugged.

"That's not what I wanted to hear." He replied annoyed.

"I know and that's why I said it."